TORN TO P I E C E S 24

S H A Z I M

I came out from the airport and got a taxi. I was planing to stay for about two weeks in this country . Luckily I don't have any trouble about finding a place to crash . I was glad to leave America for a while. You see, I don't have a exactly good reputation around my area. I've come here for business couple of times, but this time I came to fine about her. Jasmine..... Just thinking about her makes me giddy. Not because she was super hot
( I've had many hot girls than her) but because she was rich. By rich I mean extremely rich. I know if I marry her, I could use the money to improve my business. But the most important fact is , I fell in love with her like I've never fell for anyone. She always made me feel like I'm falling in love for the first time . I took my phone and rang James .

" Hey man at what time you will reach my place ? The boys are waiting to start ." he sounded pretty excited .

" No man I'm not here for business or anything. But I need your help. I'm sending a picture of a girl now. I want you'll too find out about her. " I replied back .

" Cool! Are we going to kidnap her? " James practically scream through the phone . I rolled my eyes.
" Why would I want to kidnappe my girl friend James ? I just want to know whether she is ok . I'll explain all later. But for now , I need you to find out where she lives . take wazim with you ".

" Why can't you find out about her by yourself if she is your girl friend ? " James asked . I could sense that he was pretty annoyed with me.

" Because I'm telling so . And remember , I'm paying for this ". I know this will cheer him up.

" Ugh ok fine. But I need you to increase my salary. And don't tell Wazim about our agreement " James replied with a chuckle.

I end the call with a smile. I know this might sound stupid , but I've being thinking what if she is seeing another guy
( this has happen with a couple of girls before ). I couldn't text or call her after she left America because I was extremely busy. But I promised her that I will meet her soon. But , I'm having a feeling that I was missing some thing here. Some thing I should have known before . That made me think of the first day I met her......

Flash back
One year ago

" what the hell were you thinking ? Are you blind? " a voice yelled at me .

" I'm really sorry. It was a accident . " I replied feeling extremely humiliated. But I couldn't help but stare at her. She had beautiful brown eyes with a long dark hair. She was dressed in a tight denim and a low neck top which highlighted the beautiful curves in her body. She looked like a Asian.

" You ruined my top ! I was going to meet my friends . Now thanks to you , I will have to cancel it " she replied with a glare . she seem to be a typical fussy girl. I glanced at the coffee stain in her top and the half empty cup in her hand. We were standing near a coffee shop. She was coming out the shop when I accidentally bumped on her.

" Well I'm really sorry miss. Is there anything I can do ? "

" No thanks. I don't need any help from you. And by the way , my name is jasmine . I don't want any more humiliation from you ". She said with a cute pout. I felt my heart beat gain speed. At that moment, I decided I want this girl to be my own.

" Wait Jasmine , at least allow me to take you home. It will be a small repay for what happened ".

She hesitated . I was afraid she might reject my offer. Well non of the girl I met refused when ever I offered a ride. I don't want jasmine to be the first .

" Um OK. I guess I deserve a ride. But don't get any ideas ok? Just a ride , that's all. After that, get out of my face because I don't want to see you again "

" yes ma'am ". I said with a mocking salute which made her smile.

While we were going we had a friendly chat about each others life. She said that she already has a boyfriend but she had to leave him because of her studies. She seem to be OK with it. And that encouraged me. When I dropped her by her house , we had become good friends , which lead to a crazy ,fun love story later. I have not told her about my real job. But I don't think she will mind if I told. But I didn't want to take any risks. Jasmine was the sun that lit up my world of darkness...

" Sir... We have arrived ". Driver's voice shook me out of my thoughts. I quickly got down and rang the bell. A servant came and took my luggage.

" would you like to have anything to eat sir? Master James said that he will be coming home late "

" Yes I'm aware of it . I'll be having a sandwich with some fresh juice. Bring them to my room ".

" Yes sir. I'll bring those to the room " he replied with a slight bow.

I had a quick shower and had my meal. The smell of the sea made set me at ease. When I was a small kid, my dream was to become a sailor . I wanted to travel the whole world . But , life has a funny way of making your dreams come true. I took my phone out again. After a couple of minutes hesitating whether I should do this or not , finally I decided to obey my heart. I stated to type.
" Missed me babe? Don't worry , I'm coming for you ;) <3 "
I clicked the send button. I could imagine the happiness she would feel when she saw my text. I could almost picture her beautiful smile....

______________________________
Assalamu aleikum everyone. I got this questions from learning_muslimah :) thanks a lot sis :)
I need you'll to answer them honestly :)

1- what do you'll think of this story so far?

2- Rate this story between 1-10

3 - which scene you liked so far?

4- whose POV you liked most?

5- who is your favorite character?

6- Any ideas to improve the story or my writing ??

Please answer these questions so then I can know what you'll exactly think of this book. Have a nice day :)