09 - Awkward

LUCY'S POV

It's been a whole week since the ball and Ron and Hermione still wouldn't to talk to each other, which became rather awkward for Harry, Ginny, Myles and I. For example, the other day Myles and I were walking in the gardens, when Ron walks up to us.

"Hey, want to hang out?" He asks. We were about to reply, when not even three seconds later, Hermione shows up.

"Hey guys, do want to hang out?" She asks, a fiery glare aimed at Ron. So we had to split up, me with Hermione and Myles with Ron.

"Hermione, please! It's really awkward, just make up already." I beg her, sick of the fighting and having to split our friendship group just to please the two of them.

"Not until he apologises." She told me, still no hesitation in her stubborn behaviour. When I was talking to Myles, he told me that Ron wouldn't make up with her until she apologizes for going with Viktor to the Yule Ball. They're both so stubborn and headstrong yet they're so different, and that's why they are perfect for each other. They're driving all of us crazy.

Ginny, Harry, Myles and I are walking to lunch. I'm happily chatting with Ginny as we make our way to the Great Hall. We pass Draco, who wave and we wave back. As we head to the Gryffindor table, we see Ron and Hermione arguing again, both of their EE's a ghastly grey and black swarm that hung over them. Their screaming match echoed through the hall as all of the kids at the Gryffindor table just stay there, awkwardly watching and trying to avoid getting hit by Hermione's frantic hand gestures.

"That's it!" I mutter in frustration.