18 - Animangus Training

LUCY'S POV

LUCY'S POV

I woke up excitedly as I remember yesterday's conversation. I spring to my feet, slip on my slippers and rush downstairs for breakfast.

"Luc, I'm surprised to see you up so early." Molly smiles, her EE a whirlwind of marvellous colours, and turns back to her cooking as I sit beside Myles at the kitchen counter.

"Good morning, Lu." He grins and I can't help but bite my lip. His hair is messed up in a handsome sorta way, his eyes are sparkling and his voice is deep from waking up. My cheeks flush as Myles smirks at me, his EE never fading from its bright pink and gold.

"Hey M, I need a favour." I nudge him with my elbow softly.

"What's in it for me?" He asks still smirking.

"What would you like in return?" I ask, wanting to explain to him about Tonks.

"How about you tell me an embarrassing secret? I won't tell anyone." He grins and I roll my eyes.

"Fine. I was wondering if Remus had a crush on Tonks. That's not the favour." I ask eagerly.

"Yeah, why?" Myles smiles.

"Tonks likes him too, well she's crazy about him. I was going to talk to Remus, can you talk to Tonks?" I ask nervously.

"Of course, I was going to anyway. No take backs by the way." I punch his shoulder playfully and he kisses my cheek. Fred, George, Tonks and Remus walk downstairs as I flush pink.

"Good to see you two not eating each other's faces off this morning." George smirks and Remus howls with laughter, their EEs full of humour and love.

"Yeah, it's weird seeing our friends dating because you're like siblings to us." Fred agrees as they sit down. Remus starts snickering, leading to Tonks smacking him over the head. I smirk at her and her face turns as pink as her hair, her EE invaded by bright and light pinks.

"Good morning guys. Ready for training after breakfast?" Remus greets us properly while rubbing the back of his head.

"Training for what?" Hermione asks as she walks sleepily down the stairs with a half-asleep Ron trailing behind her.

"We're training to become animagus. Want to join?" I ask, biting into my pancakes. Hermione's eyes light up at the offer.

"Of course! Only if it's okay with Remus and Sirius." She grins sitting next to George, her EE full of excitement.

"Of course it is. Ron can join us too." Sirius' voice greets us from the top of the stairs.