10 - Friends?

LUCY'S POV

"Stop it!" I yell at them, hissing quite angrily. They stop and turn their heads to me as I begin to shake with fury. The kids at the Gryffindor table noticeably shrink down even more to avoid my wrath, a noticeable tinge of grey due to the fear they now possessed. Power rushes through my veins, my eyes beginning to glow and my wings on the verge of sprouting. Myles starts rubbing my back, murmuring calming things into my ear as my anger begins to dissolve. "Thank you." I quickly whisper, kissing his cheek before turning back to the arguing couple, who were now silently glaring at each other. "You've been at it for weeks and we're all sick of it! We want our friends back, so just say you're sorry, both of you." They just ignore me. "Grab them," I mutter to the rest of the group. Ginny and I grab Hermione and Harry and Myles grab Ron.

"Put me down!" Hermione yells begrudgedly.

"No, put me down!" Ron argues.

"Even during being punished for arguing, they argue!" I mutter to Ginny angrily and she nods in agreement, her eyebrows furrowed in frustration. We walk down the hall to an empty storage room. We shove Ron and Hermione in and we lock the door. "Tacite Cubiculum!" I mutter and my wand shoots out a green spark, which silences the room.

"Nice, soundproof spell." Harry high fives me.

"I try," I grin with pride before beginning to write Ron and Hermione a note.

HERMIONE'S POV

"Let us out!" I yell and bang on the door, trying to make as much noise as possible.

"Yeah, I don't want to be stuck with this thing!" Ron yells. I clench my fists tightly with annoyance and I bang them on the door again.

"Oh please, I didn't ask to be stuck with you, you beast!" I scowl at him and yell again, trying to grab a teacher's attention.

"Hey!" He spits at me, taking offence. I silence him as a piece of parchment slips under the door. I pick it up and begin to read it.

Dear Mimi and Ron, we're sorry but we had no choice. You're both driving everyone mental, so I've organised with Professor McGonagall for you to have some bonding time. Don't scream for help, the room has been soundproofed and the lock has been magically fixed to be impossible to unlock unless the owner chooses to do so. Please work out your differences! Don't do anything stupid and don't have sex. We can't have the brightest witch of her age getting pregnant, can we? Sincerely yours, Lucy

"Lucy!" I mutter as my face flushes red with embarrassment, passing the parchment to the second youngest Weasley. Ron reads the note and turns red too, scrunching up the note and throwing it at the wall in a huff. "Great, I'm stuck here for the day," I mutter under my breath.

"Look I don't want to be stuck in here, but I'm not going to apologise until you do." I feel my blood boil.

"Me?! Why should I apologise? You're the one who had the nerve to say that I was dating older men, practically calling me a tart! You left me crying too! Some best friend you are!" I argue.

"You went with Viktor to the Yule Ball." Ron sneered.

"Why is that a reason to apologise?! You were dating Tara and you don't see me having a hissy fit about it." Ron tries to argue back, but is unsure of how to respond.

"You just shouldn't have gone with him." I roll my eyes.

"Why are you so hellbent on ruining my fun? I don't even like the bloke, hell I rejected him three times before giving up because I didn't have anyone else to go with." Ron looks at me, a surprised look evident on his face.

"But you had so much fun with Viktor at the Yule Ball..." He trails off.

"That's because Viktor promised me that he'd distract me from someone else." I explain as we finally calm down.

"From who?" I look at him incredulously.

"Who do you think, Ron?" I ask him sarcastically and he finally picks it up, his cheeks glowing pink and a small smile invading his face.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you were dating Tara. Besides, I should be asking you why didn't you ask me to the Yule Ball. I mean, I'm all for equality, but I thought you were a man of tradition, Ronald." Ron begins to laugh at the comment, walking towards me. We meet in the middle and I kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck. Relief rushes through me as he kisses back, wrapping his arms around his waist, pulling me closer. We rest our foreheads against each other after we pull apart.

"Blimey." He mutters with a grin.

"I love you, Ronald Bilius Weasley," I tell him quite bluntly.

"Don't call me that, Hermione Jean Granger." He whispers and kisses me again. The door slams open with a bang and we hear clapping. We quickly jump out of each other's embrace to see the usual crowd. The twins, Cedric, Cho and Lily are smirking with Professor McGonagall, Lucy, Angel and Ginny are making kissy faces and Harry, Hannah, Charlotte and Myles are staring at us with bloody I told you so looks on their faces. I pretended not to notice Cho and Cedric holding hands as I could see they were attempting to be secretive about it, not very well though if I'm honest.

"Somebody likes Hermione, Somebody like Ron." Lily starts to sing in a school girl manner.

"Oh shut up, Lilyanne." She scowls and sticks her tongue out at me before skipping away. We walk begin walking back to our rooms. Ron grabs my hand, squeezing it softly. I smile softly, kissing his cheek before entwining our finger.