30 - Hogwarts Return

Hey guys, the song above is from 'A Very Potter Musical'

Hey guys, the song above is from 'A Very Potter Musical'. It's a fan-made musical by Starkid. Thanks xx.

LUCY'S POV

I woke up, rubbing my eyes and wincing at each movement I made. I start slowly making my way downstairs, smelling food. My feet and back aching and my cuts and bruises stinging with discomfort from the lack of movement. My hands clutching the railing as I continue to make my way down. My foot finally hits the floor at the bottom. I hear soft chatter and laughter as I walk in. All eyes snap to me as the room turns silent. Fleur, Hermione, Ginny, and Luna rush up to me, squeezing me.

"I thought I lost you." Hermione sobs.

"You are very brave, Lucy. I'm glad you're safe." Fleur kissed my forehead in a motherly fashion.

"You saved my life. I don't know how to repay you after you pushed forward and looked after me." Luna states. They let go, sitting back down.

"Don't do that to us again, Lucy. Mum would kill us." Bill cracks a grin.

"Yeah, plus it would be a bit quiet without ya." Ron hugs me before kissing Hermione.

"I don't know what I do without my older sister." Ginny smile.

"It would suck without you, Warrior. Plus Myles would probably be a mopey git for the rest of his life." Harry ruffles my hair, winking after he playfully punches Myles' shoulder.

"I would be a mopey git without you because it's hard being without my other half." Myles kisses my forehead and I sit down, starting to eat. I eat half a piece of toast before pushing my plate away. Though I was hungry and unhealthily thin, Bellatrix's curses and torture got to me.

'Fat Pig! Mudblood Scum!' I shake my head, pushing my plate further away.

"Lu, you need to eat." Hermione pushes my plate towards me.

"I'm not hungry," I mumble.

"Don't lie. You've been starving for three months in a prison cell, you're twig thin." Ron speaks up. I stand up and walk out the front door, the others calling after me. My curiosity gets the best of me when I walk towards a sand dune with a rock with inscriptions. I read the writing and I collapse onto my knees sobbing.

Dobby. Free elf, Loyal friend, Hero. I scream in anger and sorrow as hit and furiously throw sand. I feel Myles wrap his arms around me as I violently shook and cried.

"It's all my fault. He died trying to save me." My speech became mumbled as I bury my face into his t-shirt.

"No, it's not your fault." He hugged me comfortingly. I pulled away.