26 - Dumbledore's Army (2/2)

LUCY'S POV

LUCY'S POV

I ran towards my friends, energy bursting as I finally stop in front of them. Myles smirks, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Hey babe, what's up?" He asks. My face flushes with anger as I scowl.

"Don't call me babe." I hiss angrily and turn to the rest of friends. "Anyway, guys I've got something to tell you." Myles grabs my arm and a shot of coldness spreads through my body. I can't read his aura, this wasn't my boyfriend. I saw his tongue flicker like a snake's and I felt a scream rise in my throat. "Death Eaters!" I scream, my voice booming as I sprinted away. I heard evil cackles as the death eaters disguised as my friends ran after me. "Myles, Harry, Hermione, Ron, anyone. Help! Death eaters in the castle!" Fear spread through my body as they became closer and closer to me.

"Lucy!" I hear my sister's yell echo down the hallway as my lungs burn.

"Help!" I screech as the death eater's cackles become closer. One of the death eaters yanked on my robes and I stumbled. The polyjuice potion wore off, I recognised the death eaters; Barty Crouch Jr, Bellatrix Lestrange, Lucius Malfoy and Crabbe Senior. Barty Crouch Jr had me by my robes and I tried to yank it out of his hands as my friends came closer. Bellatrix grabs my hair and wraps her arm around my neck, her wand pointed at my temple. Tears drip down my face as I stare desperately at my friends.

"Let her go," Myles growls as the others gather around the group, not going for their wands in case Lestrange went to harm me, which we knew she wouldn't hesitate to do.

"One more step, Potty and your girlfriend goes bye bye." She cackles. I grab my wand out of my pocket and throw it to Ginny. Bellatrix yanks on my hair again and I sob.

"Ask Dumbledore about plan D.A. Plan D.A, please hurry." I croaked as tears continue to stream down my face.

"I'm not leaving you." Myles fiercely states, ignoring my request.

"You have to." I croak back.

"Lucy-" I interrupt my sister, who looks like she's going to burst into tears.

"Just do as I say." I hiss, angrier than ever.

"No." Myles snarls. I didn't want to die with Myles was angry at me.

"If you don't, we're all going to die," I screamed as Bellatrix dug her nails into my neck. "If I don't make it, remember I love you all and I'll miss you, Myles." Fear fills his eyes.

"You're not going to die," Myles states pleadingly. Barty Crouch Jr smirks.

"Time's up." I stumble over my sentences.