22 - Not Again

LUCY'S POV

LUCY'S POV

I almost collapsed in fear and shock as I stare straight into her dark eyes, cold and heartless. They sent shivers down my spine and made goosebumps appear on my arms. Umbridge tries to grab my arm, but I back away, keeping my eyes on her ugly pink outfit as she moves towards me.

"Get away from her!" I hear a furious yell and multiple pairs of shoes squeaked against the floor.

"Mr. Potter, Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, Miss Granger and Miss Weasley, good to see you. It's good to see you too, Miss Groves, Miss Callaway, Miss Thelful and Miss Morgan. I was just taking your friend, Lucy, to my office to have a chat." Umbridge finally gets a hold of my arm and tightens her grip as I try to struggle.

"I know what you did to her, get away from her!" Myles yells at the top of his lungs, ripping my hand out of her grip.

"Mr. Potter, Miss Granger and I have to have a serious chat about how she helps around the school." Umbridge takes my other wrist and tries to escort me away from my friends, but they put up a fight. All of a sudden, I see a short blonde figure rush by and Umbridge screeches with pain. She gives a sickeningly sweet smile and tries to cover her rage as she grabs Riley, who screams for help.

"No!" I hear a loud voice echo down the hall and James rushes up to his screaming girlfriend. "Take me instead." Umbridge grins like a shark before grabbing his elbow.

"James, just do what she says!" Riley yells after him and begins to sob. I hug her tightly as she lets out another loud sob.

"I'm going to Dumbledore." Ron growls and Hermione and Ron rush towards the office, both looking as furious as one another. Lily and I hold Riley until her sobs quiet down.

"James is fine, Ri." I wipe her tears and we wait for Hermione and Ron. My hope drops when I notice the lost expression on Hermione and Ron's faces.

"Dumbledore has gone away and isn't coming back till tomorrow." Hermione mutters.

"We need to see Professor McGonagall." Ginny exclaims and we all head to her office, but I stop when I notice something out the window.

"Guys, she's at Hagrid's hut," I yell to my friends and I run out the gates.

"I'll kill her! How dare she come back and show her ugly face again!" Hagrid's roars of fury could be heard from the castle.

"Professor!" I yell, sprinting towards McGonagall as she tries to hold back a red-faced Hagrid.

"Not now, Miss Granger. Can't you see I'm about preoccupied." Professor McGonagall's voice becomes muffled as she uses all her strength to push him back.