20 - She's Back

LUCY'S POV

LUCY'S POV

"Crucio!" I scream again, each time gets more painful than the next as she kept cursing me. "You'll never escape, Mudblood!" Umbridge evil laughs continue to echo as my screams do not cease. No one came, no one helped, I was alone. "Don't talk bad things about the Ministry. Bad things happen to bad children, Miss Granger." Her voice hauntingly taunts me as my vision blurs and my head ached with pain. One more hit and I knew I wouldn't be able to survive. "Crucio!" I spring awake in my bed as tears stream down my face and my breathing became unsteady. The bedroom lights are on and all of the girls crowded my bed.

"Lu, are you okay?" My sister asks. I can't stop crying and I become extremely overwhelmed.

"She's having a panic attack." I hear our roommate Sara explain to Hermione quietly.

"I'll get Myles." Hermione rushes off to find the boys while Sara, Anna and Beaux try and calm me down.

HERMIONE'S POV

I carefully climb up the stairs to the boy's dorm rooms, avoiding any patrolling teachers as I carefully tip toe on the stone floors. I creak open the door to the boy's dorms and try not to wake anyone up as I quietly made my way over to Myles' bed.

"Myles, wake up." I shake him awake.

"Hermione? What are you doing here?" Myles mumbles sleepily before rolling back over. I roll my eyes.

"Lucy is having a panic attack." After he realised what I said, the oldest Potter twin sprang up before rushing off to find his panicking girlfriend. I turn to see Harry hugging his pillow and mumbling in his sleep. I chuckle and make my way over to Ron's bed. I see two photos on bedside table: one of the famous six, Luna, Neville, Cho, Cedric, Riley and James and the last one made smile the most. It's a picture of me and Ron, when we got caught under mistletoe thanks to Fred and George. I turn to look at Neville. On his table, he had a really cute photo of him and Luna. I turn back to Ron and kiss his forehead before heading towards the door. Ron, half asleep and in quite a groggy state, grabs my wrist. He pulls me back into the bed and I let out a small yelp. He wrap his arm around my waist and pulls my back against his chest. He buries his face in my hair before he stops moving, his soft snores filling the air again. I sigh contently before drifting off to sleep.

LUCY'S POV

Anna and Beaux got Luna and Ginny for me as Sara tried again to calm me down. It had been about five minutes since Hermione left and she hadn't come back. I see my messy-haired boyfriend rush through the door before hugging me. The girls backed off a bit as I hugged back and sobbed into his shoulder uncontrollably until I finally calm down.

"Angel, what's wrong?" He asks. "She's coming back, M. She's going to hurt everyone." I whisper, not letting go,

"Who's back?" Myles asks, rubbing my back.

"Umbridge." I hear the other girls mutter between themselves as he leads me into the Common room.

"What's going on, Lu?" Myles sits me down.

"I keep having visions of different things, that's how I knew we were in the place we first met today and I had a vision that Umbridge was torturing me. She's coming back and she's going to take over Hogwarts." I sigh. I shake my head, trying to get the image out of my head.

"Lucy, there's no way Dumbledore would let her back after what happened." He tries to assure me.

"Myles, she works for the ministry! They're just going to force-" My ranting and worrying is interrupted by my boyfriend kissing me. I kiss back softly and we pull apart, staring into each other's eyes.

"She's not coming back, okay? I'll always protect you, Lucy, always." He hugs me and we sit by the crackling fire, slowly falling asleep.