17 - The Order

LUCY'S POV

LUCY'S POV

After a very long and dramatic school term at Hogwarts, it was finally time for term break. Molly had kindly invited Hermione, Harry, Myles and I to spend the holidays at the burrow, but according to Hagrid, we were actually going to Harry and Myles' godfather's house. I don't know why everyone is so secretive about it, even Harry and Myles are confused. Hermione and I have packed our trunks and are about to leave with Ginny, Harry, Ron, and Myles.

"Wingardian Leviosa." Hermione and I mutter and our trunks begin to float. I grab my leather satchel and head downstairs, my trunk trailing behind me. Gypsy meows curiously at the trunk as she flies beside me. I give her a scratch behind the ear and she purrs as I continue my way downstairs. Myles smiles me as I meet him at the bottom of the staircase. He kisses my cheek.

"Good to see you're a bit healthier, Angel." He smiles at me and pats Gypsy quickly on the head as she rubs her soft cheek against his hand. I smirk.

"Are you referring to the cat or me, M?" Myles chuckles and playfully shoved me before kissing my cheek. I grin at the two as Myles and I walk hand in hand to the train station.

"Thanks Hagrid. See you when the holidays end. I'll make sure to bring Buckbeak some ferret." I hug the half-giant as I head into the carriage. I sit with Myles, Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Ron as Crookshanks and Gypsy start to play around and Scabbers sleeps peacefully in Ron's shirt pocket. Crookshanks turns to Scabbers, hisses and turns back to Gypsy. Crookshanks protectively wraps his body around the small kitten.

"So, what is your godfather like?" I turn to Harry and Myles.

"Well, Sirius is very cheeky and kind hearted. He's stubborn and brave, yet he can act like a complete three-year-old." Harry explains and I smile.

"Sounds like the best godfather ever." I chuckle as Myles nods his head vigorously, his EE filled with pure excitement.

"He's the one who helped Harry, Myles, Ron, Ginny, you and I with Buckbeak's escape in third year," Hermione explains.

"I never really talked to him, but he seemed rather nice," I smile. The usual trolley of sweets rolls round and we all buy something. I went to grab my money out of my satchel, when a small piece of paper flutters down onto the ground. I pick it up and see a seven-year-old Hermione and I with our parents when they were still alive. Tears started to fill my eyes as I remembered. A couple of weeks before school ended, Hermione and I were informed that parents had passed away peacefully in hospital, we knew that it was one of Voldemort's henchmen. I saw the mark they left and I wanted to kill him. Molly and Arthur heard about it and decided to look after us, knowing that we had nowhere to go. It made the Burrow even smaller, but I was forever grateful. Myles saw I was getting upset and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, whispering happy times in my ear. "Sorry, it just still hurts." I whisper back, leaning back into Myles and relaxing for a bit. I place the photo back in my bag and open my locket, looking at all the good times we've had. The famous six start to play around with their patronuses. Mine; a lioness, Myles'; a lion, Harry's; a stag, Ginny's, a horse, Hermione's, an otter and Ron's, a Jack Russell terrier. We arrive at the train station about half an hour later and I begin to have trouble getting my trunk out. Myles stops me.