19 - School Again

LUCY'S POV

LUCY'S POV

I give Tonks a bear hug as we stand on Platform Nine and Three Quarters. Just as quickly as the holidays began, they'd ended and our time with the Order had come to an end, fo now anyways.

"I promise I'll write at least once a week." I smile at the cheerful pink-haired young lady and turn to Remus. "Look after Tonks for me, lover boy." I playfully punch his shoulder and the old werewolf gives me a warning look as he complains, his EE invaded by embarrassment.

"You're just as bad as Sirius." I roll my eyes before hugging him.

"Yes, but you're still going to miss me, aren't you?" Remus sighs as I turn to Molly and Sirius. "I'll see you later, Mum. Keep everything in order for me and don't let the boys get up to too much mischief." Molly gives me a kiss on the forehead and I squeeze her tightly. "Keep teasing lover boy for me and make sure you stay safe, Padfoot. I know what you're like." Sirius rolls his eyes and hugs me, his EE full of fatherly love.

"Yes, Mum." He drones bored and I give him a glare.

"Come on! We're going to miss the train!" Hermione states in panic. I roll my eyes, typical Hermione. Ginny, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Myles, Fred, George and I rush on to the train as different students hurry to get to their seat. We all sit down in the last available compartment and memories invade my thoughts.

"This is the compartment that we met each other in." I reminisce as the others sit down.

"How can you tell, Angel?" Myles grins, wrapping his arm around my waist as he sits down, his EE its usual bright pink and gold.

"I can sense it." I kiss his cheek and the compartment door slams open.

"I can sense that there are mudbloods in here." I hear a familiar voice hiss as Liam smirks, his brown eyes sharply glaring.

"It's rude to eavesdrop on conversations, Jarlsburg." Ginny hisses, everyone's EE turning sour.

"And it's rude to be so spiteful, Wea-" Liam cut himself off with a yell of terror as I transform into a lioness, angrily roaring.

"Lion!" He yells cowardly as he sprints down the narrow hallway.

"It's actually a lioness!" Ron hoots with laughter.

"Luc!" Hermione scolds.

"Relax, no one's going to believe him," I reply after I had transformed back and sat in my seat.

"I heard there was a lion in the compartment, is that true?" An eager voice speaks up, interrupting our disagreement. Our two favourite second year, blondie and brunette walk in, Riley unable to get the stupid grin off her face.

"Riles, Jamie, good to see you." Ginny greets them as we all crowd them, giving them hugs.

"How is everything?" Harry asks, smirking at the sight of the two holding hands. Riley smiles blushing at James as he smiles back, their EEs bright pink. My eyes widen with excitement and realisation.

"We're actually dating now." They turn back to face us as we cheer.

"I bloody knew it! When did he ask? Cough it up!" Ginny rolls her eyes at her immature brother.

"I actually asked her on the platform, before we got on the train," James explains and Ginny smirks at Ron.

"I told you he would ask at the platform. Cough it up, Ronald." Ginny punches her brother in the shoulder as he hands her two galleons.

"About the lion, close the sliding door please." I smile and as the couple turn around, I change quickly into my lioness form. They turn back and stare in surprise.

"Is that you, Lu?" I nod my head and the others transform too. Hermione jumps on Ron's back and Myles rubs his head against my cheek.

"That's amazing, guys." Riley scratches behind my ear and I purr as she sits down with James. I place my large furry paws on her knees and lick her face.

"Lucy-Lou, stop." She laughs and I stop. James pats Myles on the head and I transform back. I sit on Myles' back. The door slides open for the third time and Neville and Luna pop their heads in. Neville chuckles at the sight as I grin, hugging Myles around his neck.

"Hello Myles, Lucy, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Harry, Riley and James. It's nice to see you." Luna greets us dreamily and we chat to them until we see Hogwarts in the distance. Everyone piles off the train and on to the platform, waiting for the carriages to arrive. The horses weren't invisible anymore and it scared me.

AT HOGWARTS

I chat happily with Hermione and Ginny as we wait for the teachers to arrive. I notice Luna looking extremely upset, her EE has faded from it's usual yellow and blue. A lot of people think Luna is a bit crazy, but she just misunderstood. I rush up to her, stopping my conversation with the girls.

"Luna, what's wrong?" I ask confused.

"Liam keeps saying that my mother was a loony and that it's my fault that she died. He keeps saying that the story was just a cover-up and that I should be thrown in Azkaban." She sobs uncontrollably and I motion for the girls to come over. The girls run over to comfort her as I storm up to Liam and his snobbish friends. I slam my hands on the wooden table, silencing the whole hall as the bang echoes.

"You better watch your mouth, Jarlsburg. It's gonna upset a few people." I growl, my hands almost shaking with fury.

"How are you going to stop me? You survived the cruciatus curse, well done. Unlike Longbottom's filthy excuse for parents." He snarls. My wings spread out and my eyes begin to glow bright gold.

"They were far more courageous, more strong and more loyal than you could even dream of! You speak against brave souls of many people who died because of people like you. Selfish, cruel. I can make that lioness appear faster than you can say Expelliarmus, so speak like that again and I'll make sure you won't see the light of day again." My voice booms as I shake with lividness. Myles rushes up to me as my breathing becomes uneven. My wings disappear and all the power is gone. He hugs me, stroking my hair. My eyes fade into their normal shade of blue and I calm down as everyone stares. I let go after a while and turn back to Luna. Hermione and Ginny have distanced themselves from Luna, smirking as Neville is hugging her and speaking in a comforting voice.

"Luna and Neville, another couple we need to get together." I grin.

"Just call me Mr. Matchmaker." Myles kisses my cheek as I laugh.

"Yeah, that's not going to happen." We head back over to Ron and Harry, who were oblivious to that whole situation, as they play an intense game of Wizard's chess. I roll my eyes as we sit down and the feast begins. After a few hours of chatting, having a good laugh and stuffing our faces, we all head to our dorm rooms. If I told you the next couple of hours of my sleep weren't filled with horrible nightmares, I would be lying.