25 - Dumbledore's Army (1/2)

LUCY'S POV

LUCY'S POV

Though Lily is safe and healthy, we still have to sit through a whole period of Defence Against The Dark Arts like a bunch of first years. Half the class was asleep while Troll Face continued to drone on. I've had enough. I'm a sixth year who was getting ready for my N.E.W.Ts, I'm tired, I'm hungry and I'm bored. I grab a book that Hermione leant to me and I drop it on my desk, causing a loud bang on the desk.

"Is there something you would like to say, Miss Granger." She gives me a huge fake smile as everyone stares at me, begging to make a smart ass comment and kill their boredom.

"Are we actually going to learn something? Because you're teaching us like a bunch of children who don't know how to speak. Half of your students are snoring and we're all going to fail our N.E.W.Ts if you keep babbling on." Pig Face's smile drops and she starts to hiss.

"Then leave." She sneers.

"Sounds good. Class Dismissed." I call to my Gryffindor and Ravenclaw classmates and we all start to pack up.

"Get back here!" She squeals angrily.

"We're doing what you said." I sarcastically reply and some people laugh.

"Not all of you! Professor McGonagall's office. Now Miss Granger!" She's about to hand me a pink slip when I scowl back fakely. I roll my eyes in an extremely dramatic fashion before I begin to softly rant.

"Sure, I wanted to see Minerva and tell her how much of a crappy teacher you are! And no, you can not threaten me with your illegal spells because I have something called friends!" I yell back lazily as I walk out the door with the last few students in my class. I hear her scream with fury as I smirk. I receive a few high fives as I head towards McGonagall's office.

"I don't think I'll ever get bored of your misbehaving, Luc." Cho chuckles. I go to knock but the professor's voice speaks up.

"Come in, Miss Granger." She sighs expectantly as I walk through the door. She holds up a pink slip, that was fast. "Is it true that you that you told the class they could leave, Miss Granger?" She asks cautiously.

"Yes." I gulp, McGonagall could be a bit scary. I just hope she's not angry. You don't want sassy McGonagall having a go at you.

"Is it true that you called her a crappy teacher, Miss Granger?" She asks.

"Well, I did tell the truth." I smirk slightly, seeing if I was pushing my luck.

"Have a biscuit, Miss Granger." My jaw drops as McGonagall motions for me to sit. I take my seat on the old, velvety chair and grab a milk biscuit. I bite into it, trying not to gag as I swallow the large chunk of dryness.

"Miss Granger, the severity of this argument may... discontinue your safety. Find the tiny scrap of agreement that you have with Dolores and smile through the pain." McGonagall's lips tighten into a thin line as she watches me snort.

"Minerva, your instructions are impossible to follow. Though I do have a proposition." She glares, but listens intently to my plan.

"It sounds impeccable idea, Lucy." Dumbledore walks into the Deputy Headmistress' office.

"Thank you Albus, but your opinion is not needed since I've already made up my mind." My grin dropped as soon as the words left her mouth.

"But Pro-" I was interrupted.

"This plan will go through, but Miss Granger, I warn you only that Dolores is a very determined wo-" I interrupt the professor with a cheer.

"Don't worry, Minerva. That toad won't know what hit her." I skip out of her office, Dumbledore's chuckle echoing before the rather large door closes. I spot Harry, Ginny, Myles, Hermione and Ron chatting in the courtyard as the near silence, which was more noticeable than noise, continued. "Guys, I've got some news!" I yell across the courtyard excitedly, unable to keep the grin off my face as I sprint towards my friends.