Chapter 24

When the plane lands, we take a cab to the hotel we're staying at. The hotel room has two separate bedrooms - one for Brooke and I and one for Maddox. Brooke and I fix up our hair and makeup before we set off to a popular club I've heard about.

With one glance at my black card, the bouncer let's us in, earning a groan from the line. "Drinks are on me tonight, guys," I say, pushing through the crowd of sweaty bodies.

When we get to the bar, I give them my card and they keep a tab for us. We begin by ordering shots - Tequila Rose of course. After drinking for a while, we hit the dance floor. Brooke and I dance on Maddox, laughing at the face he makes. "Dance," I say.

When I turn my back to him, he places his hands on my hips and pulls me back. Brooke is dancing with some stranger and doesn't notice. He moves my hips in sync with his and I grind my ass against him. He groans. "You're so fucking sexy, princess," he whispers in my ear.

I put my arm up, snaking it around his neck. "Did you miss me?"

"You don't even know how hard it's been without you," he sighs.

I turn around and look him in the eye. He places his hand on the small of my back, holding me to him. "I missed you, too," I admit.

He kisses my forehead, then my nose, then finally my lips but it only lasts a second. Grabbing my hand, he pulls me away. I glance back and Brooke is smirking at me.

In the corner of the room, there is a couch where he sits. He pulls me onto his lap and kisses my neck. The feelings surging through me have wanted to come out for so long but Caleb wouldn't allow it. I want to be with someone. I need to feel someones skin against mine.

His lips move down to the opening of my dress on my chest and he licks and sucks my skin. It takes all my strength not to take him on this couch right now. If this is how I can make Caleb feel what he made me feel then that's just what I'll do. I'll make him feel like the piece of shit that he is.

It doesn't take Brooke long to find us. She pulls me away from Maddox and he groans. The rest of the night is spent drinking too much and dancing. By the time we leave, Brooke can hardly keep her eyes open. We go back to the room where Maddox puts her to bed.

While he's away, I take my dress off. After climbing into bed and sliding beneath the blankets, the rest of my clothes join my dress on the floor. Maddox comes into the room unbuttoning his shirt. "She's asleep in bed. I'll take the couch."

"I want you," I admit. "I want you so bad."

He raises his eyebrows, slowly walking over to me. He notices my clothing on the floor and smiles. "I want you too, princess. But... are you sure?"

I nod eagerly. His clothes join mine on the floor and he climbs in bed. This is the moment I've been waiting for. I wanted this four years ago and for some unknown reason, I want it even more now. Now it's finally happening.

We start out by kissing, his tongue slipping into my mouth. I missed the taste of him. I have to hold in the moan fighting to escape my mouth. His hand finds me beneath the blanket and he runs his fingers along me. When he begins rubbing circles against my clit, I moan against his lips.

I whimper breathlessly when he pulls away, his fingers still working their magic. "Just fuck me already," I say.

He slips a finger inside of me and groans. "You're so wet."

Because of you, I think to myself. When his fingers leave my body, I squirm in anticipation. He kneels between my parted legs and looks down at my body. "Quit looking at me like that," I snap.

He bites his lip. "You're so fucking perfect."

Just as I feel him against me, he pulls away. He curses. "I don't have a condom."

"I'm on the pill. Now fuck me," I demand.

He fills me and I cry out, my body stretching to accommodate his large size. "Are you okay?" he asks.

I take deep breaths. "I'm fine. It's just... it's been a while."

He slowly pulls out on me, keeping his body aligned with mine. "How long is a while?" he asks.

"Zach was my first and last... until now at least."

His eyes widen. "You've never -"

"Don't you dare say his name while we're having sex," I hiss. "Why are you talking, anyways?"

He slowly pushes back into me. His pace gets quicker and I can feel my release nearing. "Baby," he grunts, "I'm gonna come."

His thumb begins rubbing circles against my clit once again and we come together. Neither of us move, he lays on top of me, his weight on his elbows and his face in my neck. After a long moment, he slowly pulls out of me. Our release runs down me and onto the sheets. "I'll get something for... that," he says, getting up.

He goes into the bathroom and comes back out with some tissue. I clean myself up quickly, tossing the tissue into the wastebasket. He lays down and pulls me to his side. "Goodnight, beautiful."

"Goodnight," I whisper.

Sometime during the night, I get up to go pee. When I get back, I see that Maddox is awake. I stand naked at the end of the bed, just looking at him. "Princess, if you don't cover up soon, I'm going to have to fuck you again," he says.

With a mischievous smirk, I stand there. He smiles before climbing out of bed. "I want to feel you again," I say.

"You can feel me as much as you want," he says huskily. "On your knees."

Smiling, I climb onto the bed, kneeling like he said. When he kneels behind me, I lay my head against the pillow, keeping my knees up. He pushes my legs apart more before pushing into me. The room is filling with our moans and the sound of our skin slapping as we go for round two. It doesn't take long for either of us to find our release.

When we finish, we lay there panting. After a long moment, he slowly slides himself out of me. I turn around to face him and he holds me to his chest. My eyes close and I fall asleep in his arms.

Part of me regrets doing this but I've wanted this for years. I wanted Maddox before I even met Caleb. Caleb cheated on me anyways. I shouldn't feel bad.

I shouldn't feel bad for many reasons. One being, he has never told me he loved me, yet Maddox has - and we're not even engaged! Two, he wouldn't be with me physically but the second I tell him about my past, he gets some whore to go down on him.

I'm stuck between convincing myself and already being convinced that what I did was okay. I guess the way I feel tomorrow with decide for me.

********************************

VOTE ★ COMMENT ★ FOLLOW

Finally! They both got what they wanted... twice. What do you think Hadley will think tomorrow?