Chapter 27

I missed waking up in Maddox's arms. Waking up at the beach house in his arms brings back so many memories. As much as I wanna stay here with him, I know we have to go home. I have to speak to Caleb. Tell him I don't want to be with him. It's gonna be hard.

My mom will interrogate me, I'm sure, but it's my choice to make. If Maddox and I continue to be together, I'll have to tell them. I can honestly see a future with us together.

Him proposing to me over an amazingly romantic dinner. Then going home to make love until the sun comes up.

Him standing by the priest as I walk down the aisle, wearing a beautiful white wedding dress.

Being barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, making us breakfast, wearing nothing but his shirt.

Our children roaming around in the backyard of our big house.

Everything sounds so realistic with him. Like... we could actually be happy together - forever. The thought makes me smile. "What are you smiling about?" Maddox asks in his sexy morning voice.

"Thinking about us." I say, staring up at the ceiling.

"Want about us?" He asks curiously.

"Babies. Marriage. Amazing sex." I smirk. "Not in that particular order."

He moves between my legs, our naked bodies pressed against each other. "Can we start with the amazing sex?"

"Most definitely." I say breathlessly.

"First, how many kids do you want?" He asks.

"Two."

He nods. "That sounds perfect."

His head drops down to my chest and he takes my nipple between his lips. Sucking and nibbling at it, he groans. The area between my legs aches for him. When he moves to the other breast, his finger rubs circles against my clit. "Maddox..." I beg. "Please."

When he slips a finger inside me, he sits up smirking. "You're so wet. So responsive." He murmurs, his fingers never stopping. "So sexy."

"Maddox." I groan.

"I know, baby." He sighs.

Holding the base of his erection, he guides himself into me. I gasp for air as my body stretches to accommodate him. His size never ceases to amaze me. "You feel so good." I moan, fisting the sheets around me.

"Touch me." He demands, slowly pulling out of me.

Placing my hands on his hips, my fingers fan out across his butt. My nails dig into his skin as I pull him to me. He fills me once more and I moan. "Baby, I'm yours." I breathe.

"Your mine and I'm yours. I fucking love you, babe."

"I love you too."

****************************

On the plane, we go to the bedroom and lay down. The plane takes off and I kiss away Maddox's worries. "When we get back, I need to talk to Caleb." I say.

"For what?"

"To tell him we're done and give him his ring back." I sigh.

"What about everything back home?" He asks.

"I'll have it sent over here and I'll quit my job to move back."

He shakes his head. "Don't do it because of me. I don't want to ruin your life."

"You are my life, Maddox. And soon, the whole world's gonna know."

He gives me a confused look. "What do you mean?"