32

"But sometimes, I go back to those frustrating times. Facing myself, who was like a white piece of paper..."

~Jump-BTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...fair! and I bet you're going to just take this like some little game, right? Because she has less rights then the entirety of the whole f*cking world, huh?!"

Taehyung lifted his head slowly, being awakened by yelling. Who's yelling? Why are they yelling? Looking up, first thing he saw was Hana's sleeping face, not that far from his. He felt his face get hot. You're beautiful, Hana, you look so sweet. She was still holding his hand, though she'd somehow moving to mostly laying her face on it. You're going to kill me like this. He could feel his heart race frantically in his chest.

"You know that's not true, this is a very serious--."

"Bullsh*t! I don't see you arresting anyone!"

Taehyung looked toward where the voices were coming from, seeing The police chief, along with another officer, Hana's mother, Mrs. Park, and Jimin standing off in a corner, not knowing what to do with himself.

"We've yet to establish who did what, ma'am, I would think you'd want the actual culprit to be punished." The chief said, a bored look on his face.

"I told you!" Jimin interjected. "It was Jae-hwa!"

"And what do you mean by 'actual culprit'?" Mrs. Park said, squinting at the police chief, arms crossed, and her mood obviously annoyed. "Are you trying to insinuate that Taehyung did something? Because if you are..." Mrs. Park left it at that.

Mrs. Lee's eyes widened, "Are you out of your mind? He wouldn't do that to my Hana." She said, glaring at the police chief.

The police chief sighed, being surrounded with a room full of glares, and a nervous looking officer next to him, it looked like he wasn't winning the argument. "Of course you'd say that, but is there any evidence that he didn't? Sure, we found the knife, but there's really no telling who used it."

He thinks I did this to Hana... He thinks I'd... Taehyung shivered. You always think it's me, no matter what I do, you always try to pin it on me.

Mrs. Lee paused, looking over in Taehyung's direction, and Taehyung stared back. It was a moment too long. She's considering it. Does she seriously think that I would do that, then carry her to the nurse's office? Taehyung held Mrs. Lee's stare, seeing the uncertainty in her eyes. You believe it, don't you?

"Ask Hana, then. Ask her who did that to her." Jimin said.

The police chief shook his head. "That's not proof. She could lie too."

"Hana is not a damn liar!" Mrs. Lee yelled. "Do you go around asking people who've been mugged if they're sure it wasn't the guy they were pointing to and their brother or something? What the hell kind of system is that, asshole?!"

"Ma'am, calm do--."

"Are you psychotic? What kind of calm would you have if this was your daughter we were talking about?" Mrs. Park asked.

The police chief sighed again. "I'd like you to know, Mrs. Park, that I have a daughter, and I would be upset, but why would a girl assault another girl in this--."

"You're going to tell me next that stuff like that doesn't happen, aren't you? You seem to only speak bullsh*t, oh my god." Mrs. Lee ran both hands though her hair. "She's being bullied, and to be honest, I wouldn't put it passed Jae-hwa." She seemed to be getting calmer in tone, but really, it was more like she had ran out of breath to yell.