36

"Pretty eyes, pretty nose, you're so pretty, even just looking at you makes me happy..."

~Where did you Come From?-BTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the next few days before Saturday, Taehyung couldn't help thinking that Jungkook was unhappy, that even though, he smiled a lot, he didn't mean any of those smiles. Seeing Jungkook at the very edge of himself, he had a hard time believing any smile.

But even with that, it seemed like he'd gotten closer to Jungkook then he had been, at least, it was like when they were at the orphanage, since Taehyung could remember what had happened, it wasn't like Jungkook was a stranger anymore. Of course he isn't, he kissed me.

Jungkook even helped Taehyung pick a gift to give to Hana, which ended up being a cute pink hair-bow with a tiny stuffed bear at the center that reminded him of her bear Chipmunk. And Saturday, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook walked to the flower shop early in the morning and got a bouquet of roses, most of them white, but one red.

"You might as well just propose to her, if it's going to be like this, Tae." Jimin said when they were walking to Hana's house.

Taehyung put the flowers up to his face, smelling them for maybe the fourth time. He was hardly listening to Jimin, though he had heard him, he was thinking about how good the flowers smelled, and how good Hana smelled. That's weird.

I hope Hana likes the flowers, I hope she likes the gift...I hope I don't screw this up.

"Wow..." Jimin said, coming to an absolute stop. "I think I've lost contact with Taehyung."

"You haven't." Taehyung said.

"You say that, but dude, you're zoning out. Think you'll get a head start on those three million babies today or something?" Jimin smirked.

"Oh my god, hyung." Jungkook said, looking up at the sky. "It's his first date, as in ever."

Jungkook was my first kiss. Taehyung blushed, and he knew he did, his face couldn't feel that warm unless he was. He hoped Jungkook wasn't looking, if anything that would only make it worse, only make it more awkward then it already was, and he didn't want Jungkook to feel badly. It's my fault anyway...

Jimin shrugged. "That doesn't exclude him from feeling obligated to--."

Jungkook started speed walking, Hana's house not being all that far now, he probably hoped to get there so Jimin could stop talking about it, though Jimin went on anyway.

Taehyung picked up his pace so he could keep up with Jungkook, "I'm sorry..."

Jungkook smiled at him, "For what, hyung? You've got nothing to be sorry about."

Jungkook, you're making me feel worse about it the way you keep acting like nothing happened.

When they got to Hana's house, a bit ahead of Jimin, Jungkook gestured for Taehyung to ring the doorbell, and also for him to stand in front of the door, since Taehyung had assumed a position off to the side.

Taehyung cleared his throat, and by the time Jimin caught up, he worked up the nerve to ring the doorbell.

Hana's mother opened the door, and as soon as she saw the three of them, her eyes widened, and a big smile came to her face, "Perfect timing! Her Appa just left for work, he would have handed you an instruction and warnings booklet along with a death threat." Then she held one finger up, "Just one minute, I'll get her, she's spending extra time on her outfit." Then she closed the door again.