0.2 • edited

"Woah what is going on here?"

Niall & I stopped laughing and turned our heads to see who was interrupting us. Harry. Liam, Zayn & Louis appeared behind him and stared without saying anything.

"I found a bestie!" Niall announced loudly as he pulled me to his side and squeezed me tightly.

Tears formed in my eyes but I tried to not to let them fall.

"Don't squeeze so hard man! You're hurting her." Louis said and pulled me away from Niall. I shook him off and tried to blow up air so my eyes would dry.

"Why are you crying?" Niall asked worriedly.

Uhm...think of a lie Lia! Lie lie lie!

"You stepped on my foot." I said quickly.

"Aww girl, i'm sorry." Niall apologized and hugged me again. I pulled away quickly and took another piece of pizza.

"How much time until the show?" Niall asked the rest of the boys.

"Two hours." Liam answered after he looked at his wrist watch.

"The fans will be here soon." Zayn said and the other boys just nodded.

"So...excited to tour around the world avec moi?" I wiggled my eyebrows and they all laughed. Were did that boost of confidence come from?

"Of course we are! The question is, are you ready to tour around the world with us?"

"Sure I am. Neither of us would have a choice anyways." I winked and saw my Dad coming towards me.

"Oh no." I groaned which made the boys chuckle.

"Hey dad." I said as he stood in front of me.

"So you met the boys." He stated the obvious as he looked at me and then th boys.

They all greeted him with a handshake and even hugged him like they've known him since forever.

"Nice shirt." I complimented my dad as I noticed him wearing a black shirt with '1D CREW' on the back and his name on his chest.

"I know right?" He chuckled and threw something in my face. I looked at it and saw the same shirt with my name on it.

"YAY! I'm in the crew!" I squealed laughing and put the shirt on.

"Boys go and let Lou do your hair!" The guy from earlier suddenly yelled but I didn't see him. The boys groaned and each side hugged me followed by a 'see you later' before they ran off.

"What about-" my Dad started but I cut him off.

"I got this Dad." I assured him and he nodded before he told me that he needed to go back to do his job. As he walked off I saw Paul leanding against the wall, eating a slice of the same pizza me & Niall just had a couple minuets ago. I didn't even notice him until now.

"Wanna come with me and tell security to let the fans in?" Paul asked me and I nodded eagerly as I followed him. We walked through halls and took turns a million times until we got to the front doors of the arena.

"Let them through!" Paul yelled and they all listened and went outside to unlock the gates and open the doors.

Suddenly I wish that I would've just stayed backstage.

"Where to?" I yelled over the screaming fans who were running towards the doors. They will kill us! I'm gonna die!

"RUN!" Paul yelled and sped off leaving me behind.

"I can't ran that fast!" I screamed and before I knew it he picked me up, threw me over his right shoulder and ran backstage. After he let me down we both laid on the ground and started laughing hysterically while we tried to catch our breath.

"That. Was. Awesome!" I exclaimed happily and wiped the sweat off my forehead. Yeaaa I'm not a very active person. I don't do sports.

"Can you keep a secret?" Paul asked me in a serious tone. I nodded my head, "sure."

"We'll film a movie on this tour and the boys don't know anything about that yet." He told me.

"That's so cool!" I exclaimed and high fived him.

"I won't be in the movie, will I?" I asked terrified because I'm not a very photogenic person.

"If you don't want to then you don't have to but I'm sure we'll see a glimpse of your every now and then. It's gonna be fine though." Paul assured me and I nodded my head.

"It will be so much fun." He grinned as he got up and made our way to where other crew members were.

Paul intodruced me to millions of people whose names I definitely wouln't remember anyways. It was useless. However, thanks to the '1D CREW' shirts I could awlwayd sneak a look at their name tag.

"It's so loud!" I screamed at Paul who nodded his head and handed me something. It was a headset. I put it on and could communicate with the people around me.

"Much better." I sighed and saw my dad on the side of the stage.

"Hey dad, what are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"I have to fix some technical problemes." He told me and I just nodded my head. I wasn't interested in stage equipment so I didn't ask any further.

"You're up in two minutes!" I heard the 'oh so familiar' voice. You guessed right, the man I somehow always hear but never see.

"Time flies by so fast." I muttered and stood next to Paul who was waiting to push the boys out there.

"Paul man, did you take great care of my new friend over here?" The Irish lad asked as he approached us.

"I sure did." Paul nodded his head and I saw Louis & Liam walking towards us.

"How do you like it so far?" Liam asked me as my Dad handed him his microphone.

"It's really cool." I admitted with a grin.

"Where are Harry & Zayn?" Paul asked as he got the sign from some dude who said that everything's ready and that they needed to go out now.

"Coming!"

Niall gave me a quick hug before they walked on stage. The screams got louder and I cursed under my breath so I went further away from the stage. I actually wanted to see them perform but I had like 122 more shows to go.

_______________

Chapter Number 2!
did you like it?

Kiss-Marry-Kill

Harry Styles, Justin Bieber, Liam Hemsworth?

tell me in the comment ;)