3.6

"We gotta get ready," Harry stretched in bed next to me. "No we don't," I groaned and hugged his body closer to mine. "But today's 1D Day!" He exclaimed happily.

Harry & I took a afternoon nap in my room in Alec's house since today would be a long day. "We still have..." I looked at the clock and sighed, "fine."

Harry chuckled and pulled me up so I was standing on the bed and towered over him. "I love you," I said as i held his cheeks in my hands. "I love you too," he replied with a wide smiled before I pressed my lips to his.

Suddenly he picked me up, making me squeal. "Harry! Put me down!" I screeched laughing. Harry chuckled as he slapped my butt, making me shut up. "You did not just-" I started but cut myself off by hitting his backside multiple times.

"I don't mind, you know."

I groaned as Harry walked down the stairs and finally set me on the kitchen counter. We heard fast running down the stairs until Alec came into view with Mason in his arms.

"Gotta go! Here's Mase! Be nice Mase to your sister and her almost husband!"

And with that Alec was gone. I blushed and tickled Mason as walked away from Harry to escape the awkwardness And sat on the couch. "I'm making toast!" Harry called. I replied with a simple okay and soon we got ready for tonight.

-

"3-2-1!" Someone called before the 'on air' sign shined red. The first hour of 1D Day just started and I was watching the boys from the side. They introduced the studio o the fans watching from around the world before they tried to brake a toilet paper world record.

After that a guy from Poland asked the boys how much time he would probably need to pull a bus with fans 30 meters long. I saw a guy doing that before so I showed Harry a sign with 30 seconds on it but he just looked at me like I was crazy.

Niall was the only one who knew what he was doing as he wrote 50 seconds on the board. "Let's check how he did it," Niall said and pointed to the TV as the video played. You'll see Harry.

I screamed excitedly as 31:20 seconds were showed on the screen. "I TOLD YOU SO!" I screamed at Harry, making almost everyone look at me. "Yea, everyone out there. My girlfriend said that he would only need 30 seconds but I didn't listen to her and now she won."

Niall laughed at Harry's face and came running to me to give me a high five. I waved sweetly at Harry before they continued with their live stream.

"They don't even look like them at all," I shook my head laughing as 1D's doppelgänger came to stand next to the boys. "I know right," Alec agreed as he fed Mason a bottle with milk.

After a video was showed where the boys were working out and oh my god Harry looked so hot...I mean yea, after that they performed 'Story of my life'. I love this song so much you have not idea.

The first hour ended and Harry & Liam were hosting the second whilst I hang out with Louis & Niall. Finally, the second hour was over and Harry ran to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"Hey there," I giggled as he refused to let go of me. He grabbed my hand as he did and lead me somewhere outside. "What are you doing?" I asked confused as he opened the door of his car for me.

"I want frozen yogurt," he shrugged and started the engine before he drove off. I laughed at him, making him grin. Soon we arrived at a small frozen yogurt shop and got in.

I heard loud whispering and screaming ass we entered the shop. "I'll order and you meet some fans?" I suggested, making Harry nod. I went to order and couldn't pick what topics I wanted so I took everyone which was related to chocolate and cookies.

You know when you crave chocolate and you just need to still your cravings? That's what I did. A few minutes later I payed for the frozen yogurt and went to Harry who was taking pictures with some fans.

"Thanks babe," Harry kissed my cheek and waved goodbye to the fans. "Were we even allowed to leave?" I asked whilst shaking my head at Harry. "Don't know," Harry shrugged and took out his wallet, "maybe we should buy everyone else some frozen yogurt too."

He walked back inside and came back with a huge tray of frozen yogurt which he handed to me before we drove back to the studio. As we walked in Paul was already looking at us whilst he shook his head.

I squeezed his cheeks as Harry pressed a cup with frozen yogurt into Paul's hand. "We love you!" Harry & I called before we ran inside, laughing hysterically.

We handed Lou, Liam, Alec and a whole lot of other people the frozen yogurt we bought and even Niall & Louis where now eating whilst hosting the show. "Thanks to Harry & Lia for buying frozen yogurt!" Louis exclaimed and took a bow.

The few fans laughed and they continued with the live stream. Soon it was Harry's time again along with Niall who was now almost three hours hosting 1D Day. Louis & Liam hosted hour four, Harry & Louis hour five, Niall & Liam hour six and all the boys the last hour of the live stream.

Between hour five and seven, Harry & I took a nap together since in hour four we ran away from Paul who wanted to catch us since we were always running around whilst screaming and doing stuff Paul didn't liked, like crashing the live stream.

Once we ran, picked up Niall and ran backstage whilst Louis was in front of the camera dumbfounded. We had a blast but whilst we took a nap they got back to us and drew on our faces so Harry had to host the last hour with a mustache, 'I Love Lia' on his forehead and other funny stuff.

Also withing the live stream there was a game called 'feel the guest' and someone pushed me in front of the camera as the boys touched my arms and face. I almost exploded since I had to held back my laughter. Suddenly I felt lips on mine and I already knew it who it was.

"It's my girlfriend!" Harry yelled and took away his blindfold.

All great things come to an end but I had a blast the past seven hours. I loved all those people and I didn't know what I would without them.

____________

I finally finished all my exams and I hope that I have more time to write now but I'm not sure yet. Also I have huge writers block lately so some ideas would be nice. Anyways I'm sorry again but I hoped you enjoyed the short update.