2.5

"Selfie time," I grinned after the emotional statement we made that we're family. Dad, Alec, Mason & I were on the picture and I posted it on Instagram with the caption:

'Bonding time with the Family ❤️'

I tagged Alec and smiled at the sweet comments before I put my phone back in my jeans pocket. "Did you dressed Mase today?" I asked Alec who nodded proudly. "Well, he definitely looks handsome. Good job!" I high fived him and he thanked me.

"One Direction on stage!"

I heard several footsteps as the boys came and Dad handed out the microphones. "Good luck and have fun!" I said happily and took Mason's hand to wave at the boys. "See you later babe," Harry winked at me and pecked my lips before he left.

"LIA & HARRY! LIA & HARRY!"

My smiled disappeared as they started teasing again. "How can you still let them stay in one hotel room Derek?" Peter asked confused. "They're responsible...I guess maybe I should think about that," Dad wondered.

"They're old enough to do the dirty!" Alec wiggled his eyebrows at me but I ignored him. "No! Never in a million years. Maybe I should tell Paul to switch roommates every time they are supposed to be roommates. I don't want to be a grandpa, yet."

I could hear the playfulness in my dads voice but I also knew that he was still kinda serious about this. "Yea, I agree. Mason is more then a handful already," Alec agreed to that chuckling.

I pulled my knees to my chest and laid Mason against my thighs. "You're my favorite Mason. Please don't turn out like your dad," I whispered seriously. "Hey! Don't tell my son what to do!" Alec bitched making me smile to myself.

I occupied Mason for a while until he fell asleep in my arms.

"Ten more songs," Miles groaned from farther away. I rested my head on the box behinde me and closed my eyes. I fell asleep to the voice of an angel.

Harry Styles

We finished our last song and someone from our crew handed us towels to wipe our sweat off. I loved this job no matter how hard I had to work for it.

I got to where Lia was supposed to be and saw my sleeping beauty with Mason in her arms. "Hey," I greeted Alec & Derek. I took Mason from Lia and kissed his forehead before I gave him over to Alec.

"We gotta go. See you in Germany," I said to them and picked Lia up bridal style before I went quickly to our tour bus. She stirred but didn't woke up. She's so cute when she's sleeping.

Okay Harry, concentrate.

I got into the tour bus and placed Lia on the couch before I told the boys to keep quiet. I didn't wanted to wake her. Niall took a shower first and I went second. It didn't took long until I was dried off and dressed in fresh black sweatpants with a white shirt.

I went into the 'living room' area from the bus where I had placed Lia and found her still asleep. She sleeps like a rock and literally nothing will wake her up. The weird thing was that she could fall asleep in a stadium with screaming fans and loud music but she wakes up in the morning when her phone is going off on the quietest lever there is.

Soon we arrived at the airport and I already saw the flashlight of paparazzi. Lia let out a quiet groan before she opened her eyes slowly and took in her surroundings. "We're at the airport babe, let's go," I whispered and she nodded before she got up.