4.3

Lia's POV.

"I need to talk to you."

I stared at the computer screen and looked him in the eyes.

"What is it?" he asked casually. "I messed up badly, didn't I?" I asked sadly. He nodded, "yea, kind of."

"I need to make it up to him, Niall. What if he doesn't love me anymore?"

"He loves you more then anything. Never doubt that Lia," Niall said and stuffed chips into his mouth. "So what should I do?" I asked frustrated as I chewed on my lip.

"Honestly, all I can say is follow your heart. Do what you think is right and don't let anything in the way of what you want," Niall said wisely with his mouth full.

"You're the best Niall, I'll talk to you soon."

"I know, thank you for confirming that," he laughed making me laugh as well. "I love you doofus," I grinned at the blue eyed, blondie. "love you too, Candy."

"Candy?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as I giggled at his nickname for me. "Yea," he shrugged, "I like Candy."

I laughed and waved to him before I ended the skype call.

It was already late at night but I had to catch Niall before his concert because of the time zones. I missed him and I missed everyone else as well, especially Harry.

It hit me like a truck at 3am and from that moment I started to plan.

-

"You sure Miss Johnson?"

"As sure as I'll ever be," I shrugged making her smile. "It was nice meeting you, though," Miss Winters said as she leaned over to give me a hug. "The pleasure is mine."

She handed me over the papers and I thanked her before I left the office. Before leaving the campus completely, I spotted Justin. I ran up to him and immediately pulled him into a hug.

"Whoa, what's going on?" he asked confused. "I dropped out."

With that he hugged me even tighter. He knew my plans and he also helped me since the conversation I had with Niall about three days ago.

"So that means you're leaving?" he asked sadly even though he knew the answer. I nodded, "It what I need to do to be happy." He understood me and was there for me, that was the best gift a friend could ever make me.

"Even though, I don't want you to go I know that it's the best thing."

I leaned up to kiss his cheek and hugged him once again. "I guess this is it," I smiled sadly at my friend. "When are you leaving?" he asked me.

"Right after I got my stuff from the house. Jordan, Alec & Mase are driving me to the airport."

He nodded and pulled me into a hug once again. "Tell Jill, I'm sorry but I honestly don't know where she is and also I don't have the time. I need to catch my flight."

He nodded and kissed my head before we pulled away. I waved at him and ran out of the huge building I saw almost everyday for the past ten weeks.

College wasn't the right thing but I didn't wanted to believe it so I pulled those thoughts aside. I could work as I technician again if they let me or I'll just figure something out. I mean the last paycheck will hold me over water for a quiet some time.

I got into the car and drove off home.

"There you are!" Alec shouted as I arrived. "Sorry!" I ran past him and helped Jordan who was bringing my things downstairs but also suitcases which weren't mine.

"Who's are they?" I asked confused.

"Do you mind if Mase & I join you?" Alec asked from behind me. I gasped and nodded eagerly, "YES!"

I helped and we loaded everything in the two cars. After a few minutes we were done and rushed to the airport were Jordan once again helped to unload the cars.

"I'll see you around?" I asked grinning. "definitely," he smiled and pulled me into a hug. I picked up Mason and waved to Jordan before we were out of sight.

"Let's do this."

-

Only Niall knew about this and I hope he didn't spilled everything.

We arrived at the arena and the boys concert started like two minutes ago so we didn't had to worry about them seeing us. We packed our things into the tour buses and after that we ran off to greet the crew.

"LOU!" I screamed and she turned around with a shocked expression before she ran towards me and we crashed together in the middle and fell on our butts.

"I thought you'd stop," she groaned and rubbed her head. "I thought you would as well," I fired back before we burst out laughing and hugged.

"What are you doing here?" she asked happily.

"Long story. I'll tell you tomorrow I need to greet everyone else first."

She nodded understanding and I went off and greeted the crew. I heard Harry's voice booming through the stadium as I walked close by the stage. My heart melted and all those butterflies wanted to burst out of my stomach.

I saw everyone lined up as the cheered for Mason who was walking around casually. "Lia!" they all yelled and I could be happy that the music was so loud and the boys couldn't hear.

They all hugged me and after that went to do their job whilst I had to watch Mason.

Mason was standing in front of me whilst I sat on the floor. He was wriggling to the music making me laugh. He's the cutest boy ever and I couldn't count how often I said that since he was born.

I was still wondering when he would say his first word. It was time Mason.

I looked at my phone and checked my Twitter and Instagram. As I looked up I saw Mason climbing the steps up to the stage. My eyes widened and I bolted towards him but it was to late.

He giggled loudly and with that he was on stage. I stood on the side contemplating if I should follow or not but there was only one choice to make.

I stepped on stage and the lights immediately blinded me. Here goes nothing...

____________

Sorry for the short chapter

Ouh...how do you think Harry will react?

I was in Amsterdam today and like every two meters you could buy weed 😂😂 anyways, I visited the bench where they filmed 'the fault in our stars' and it was so crowded and I walked for like more then 7 hours through Amsterdam but the city is actually really cool.

I knooooow, even though I'm 15 I bought my first drink at Starbucks today and I loved it 💪🏼 (they did wrote my name wrong though)