3.3

"Show 123 everybody!"

"This show will be sick."

"good luck guys!" I screamed over the loud cheering. This tour has finally come to an end. I mean I loved it but it was so much stress and I looked forward to my vacation.

I was contemplating weather I would buy my own apartment or continue living with my dad. I don't want Dad living all by himself so maybe I will get him to move closer to Alec.

Okay, Dad also confirmed yesterday that he would definitely return for the next tour but I was still thinking about it. What if it will be their last tour? Then I wouldn't have like a proper job to fulfill.

Harry kissed me for good luck and ran on stage with the other boys. The boys started singing their songs and the crew decorated everything for the 'after party' in the meantime.

I blew some balloons and played with Mason. He was fascinated by balloons so he laid on the floor in the middle of hundreds of balloons. I laughed at his expression as a balloon popped. His eyes filled with tears as he reached for a new one.

Maybe I won't return for the next tour and stay with Alec & Mason whilst I look for a proper job. Yea, that's what I'll do. Right on time, Alec sat next to me and helped with the balloons.

"I have a question," I started, making Alec look at me, "what is it kiddo."

"I don't want to return for next tour and I thought that maybe I could live with you & Mason in the meantime whilst I figure out what job I want to learn."

"Lia-" Alec started but I cut him off.

"Okay, that was a stupid idea, never mind."

"I would love to have you with me and Mason would love it as much as I would," Alec said grinning and pulled me into a hug. "Well, it's settled then but please don't tell the boys or anyone else."

Alec nodded understanding as we continued to decorate.

-

"SURPRISE!"

The boys all looked at us in shock before they took their towels and started partying with us.

"Ready for next tour?" Harry asked laughing as we danced. I froze but quickly recovered as I just nodded with a forced smile. I didn't had the heart to tell him that I wasn't coming.

"Can I please have everyone's attention!" Paul yelled over the loud music and talking. We all quiet down and waited for him to continue.

"First of all, Boys, I'm really proud of you. You gave 110% at every show. It's a pleasure to work with you but let's be honest sometimes you boys are so damn annoying."

Everyone laughed as Paul said that and even Mason laughed even though I don't think he understood.

"Also, thanks to the whole crew. Without each and every single one of you, there would be no shows. Okay this shouldn't be a rant where everyone starts crying at the end so boys, we all have a surprise for you."

Paul left the stage and him, my dad and a few others carried something big on stage. I knew what it was. "We kept it a secret since the first day of tour and even Lia was successful with keeping it a secret from her beloved Harry," Paul said, making everyone laugh and me blush.

Harry looked at me with a huge smile. I smiled back quickly before Paul revealed what was behind the blanket that someone threw over...the movie poster.

"The last 123 shows, we all helped with filming a movie. We filmed some sneaky material for the movie but nothing toooo embarrassing," Paul laughed and the boys were smiling so wide that it made everyone smile as well.

"That's incredible!"

The boys went to Paul and group hugged him. "You guys are the best crew four childish, extremely hot and funny boys can have!" Louis yelled, making us all laugh once again.

Paul talked more and not only him but also the boys and almost everyone else said a few words before we all left to go to the airport. Well, the boys, Paul, Alec, Mason & I left to fly home along with a few other but my dad and all those people had to stay since they had to take down the stage and everything.

They would come tomorrow though. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed again after nine long months of random hotel beds, tour bus bunks, couches and some weird places I accidentally fell asleep.

Since I was thinking about how comfortable beds are. I fell asleep.

Harry's POV. (uhh)

Lia was sleeping next to me with her head in my lap and one hand of hers intertwined with mine. She looked so peaceful whilst she slept.

"Hey lad," Niall greeted as he sat on my other side. "Hey," I replied and saw Paul joining us as well. We were in the tour bus and Louis, Liam, Alec & Mason were all past out as well as Lia of course.

"So how are you feeling after Lia said that she wouldn't tour with us on our next tour?" Niall asked me casually. "What?" I asked confused since I knew that she would return. I mean, I'm her boyfriend and I thought that she would.

"Uhm," Niall looked around nervously. Paul shrugged but nodded anyways. "It's true?" I asked shocked. "Didn't she tell you?" Paul asked with a raised eyebrow. I shook my head, no.

"She wanted to figure out what job she wanted to learn and not tour with some band," Paul quoted, making my heart sunk. So, she's not touring with us and told everyone but not her own boyfriend.

"We're here," Liam called and I shove Lia's head out of my lap and exited the tour bus. I was furious. How could she tell everyone except me?

I took a seat in the back of our plane next to a sleeping Louis. Liam sat next to Paul, Alec & Mason fell right back asleep and Lia sat next to Niall. She was still not awake so I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

_______________

What's up peopleeeee
Tell me some ideas I have a major writers block :/ thank youuu