2.0

"You brought alcohol?" I asked to be sure that I understood them right. They nodded grinning. "I never drunk that strong liquids," I admitted unsure. "One reason why you should try but I guess getting drunk on the first day isn't something we want, is it?" Louis asked.

"Maybe tomorrow when we feel like it," Harry shrugged and walked past the grand piano no one played on yet and plopped down onto the couch. "So what will we do now?" I asked as I sat on the armchair. "I heard you and Jordan hit it off?" Liam suddenly said making me almost choke on my own saliva.

My eyes immediately darted to Harry who looked kinda hurt if I say so for myself. "Who the fuck said that?" I growled since I didn't found it funny in any way. "Well, he was with you when you were sick and I heard you two had fun."

"I'll go carry the luggages in our rooms," Harry announced and left. "No, I'm not with Jordan and we didn't do anything he's just my friend," I explained. "Oh, I'm sorry," Liam apologized. "It's fine," I said and stood up to follow Harry.

I got up the stairs quickly and got in the room where the noises came from. "Harry?" I asked as I opened the door to let myself in before I closed it again. "Harry," I sighed since he was clearly ignoring me.

I wrapped my arms around his tense body and he stopped unpacking his luggage. "I'm not with Jordan. Never ever would I be with him, we're just really good friends," I explained myself.

He let out a sigh and turned around in my arms to wrap his arms around me as well. "I'm sorry, I just...I don't know," he sighed again. I nodded understanding, "it's okay."

He kissed my forehead making me smile. My breath hitched as he leaned down slowly after he took a glance at my lips, mentally asking if I was okay with it. I nodded slowly before his lips landed on mine. He opened his mouth to let our lips move as I tilted my head a little. A few seconds later I pulled away and grinned like a mad man.

"C'mon let's join the others," I tucked on his arm and he nodded as he grabbed my hand and led me back downstairs. I wanted to let go when we were downstairs so the other wouldn't see but he only gripped tighter.

"Ohhh now I got it. Sorry," Liam apologized as he saw our intertwined hands. "Are you two-" Niall started excitedly but Harry cut him off sharply, "No!" My chest tightened as I felt a little disappointed that he answered in a cold tone. I knew we weren't together.

"Not yet," Harry added with a smirk. I let out a inaudible sigh of relief and sunk into the couch next to Harry. "Not a word to anyone," I pointed at the boys. They all held up their hands in surrender shacking their heads, "never."

"Good."

"So what will we do now?" Louis asked as he stretched his arms over his head. "How about a live tweeting?" Liam suggested and the boys agreed. "Lia?" They asked and waited for me to say something. "Sure!" I grinned excitedly I just didn't thought they mind what I thought about it since I'm not in the band and stuff.

Louis pulled out his laptop and we all sat in front of it trying to fit into view so they could see all of us. Each of us twittered the link and asked them to ask question or something.

"HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE!" Niall yelled and opened his arms widely hitting me in the face. "Ouh!" Niall's head snapped towards me and he looked at me guiltily, "sorry." "It's okay," I nodded before we started laughing for an unknown reason.

"Harry, your hair looks good," Louis said suddenly and we all turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow. "LARRY!" I screamed happily. "Shut up!" They both growled at me as I high fived Niall & Liam. "It's what a fan said," Louis defended himself as he pointed to the laptop.