2.8

I was in my hotel room and stared at the blue mark on my ribs. I was standing in front of the mirror in just my bra (and sweatpants) whilst I was crying silently. This was the worst birthday I've ever had and I didn't planned on ever celebrating it again.

Suddenly the door burst open, "Lia I-Oh my god, I'm sorry I-"

"shh, it's okay Niall. Come in," I rushed and closed the door behind him. "what the hell happened?" he asked worriedly as he stared at the blue mark. "don't you dare tell anyone," I threatened.

"I won't I promise," he assured me as he gave me his pinkie promise. "so, he didn't just dragged me to his car. He kicked me several times in the ribs and that's why he pulled on my wrist to get me in the car," I explained with tears in my eyes.

"why didn't you tell the police?" he asked confused.

"he threatened me. I didn't know what to do," I said simply. "someone needs to check if you're fine," Niall said with a serious look. "please no, It's over now and nothing's wrong with me," I assured him, making him sigh. "you're unbelievable," Niall shook his head and pulled me into a hug.

Someone knocked at the door and I went to open it without thinking. Harry stood in the doorway with his eyes wide as he saw Niall sitting on my bed and me in only a bra with sweatpants.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Harry screamed right away. "hear me out! It's not what it looks like!" I said quickly but he wouldn't listen. "shut up! I can't believe it!" Harry yelled and pushed me aside so he could leave the room but I blocked him again.

"please just hear me out," I begged.

"are you on your period or are you just dumb? I said shut up!" he was furious. "ACTUALLY, YES I AM YOU ASSHOLE SO FUCK OFF!" I screamed and hit his back so he would leave even though I had blocked his way so he would not. He huffed and left the room immediately.

I started crying and looked at Niall. "I'll take care of it," Niall said before he followed Harry. I slammed the door shut and jumped on my bed, crying. What has gotten into him? It's not like I would cheat on him with Niall and he knows that.

I put on a top and laid under the covers before I turned the lights off. I cried into the pillow for what feels like hours. Definitely the worst birthday ever. I looked at the hill of presents on my couch table. Maybe I should open them now.

I turned the lights on and sat on the couch as I started unpacking the presents. I bet everyone asked Lou what to buy because I don't think that one of the male crew members would know that I wanted those heels.

I got a lot of clothes actually which was awesome. I also got jewelry, make up and lots of more stuff a girls needs in her life, including a pink, glittery '1D Crew' shirt, designed by Alec. It made me laugh so hard but it looks awesome, to be honest.

I also got shirts with 'Harry's girl' on it which made me cry again.

After I unpacked all those awesome gifts I went onto my macbook and looked for a flat. Yea, after this tour I wanted to move out and get a proper job. Maybe I should get a job first. I laughed to myself, remembering that I didn't even had the money to move out.

I left the room and went to Paul's room down the hall. "Hey Paul," I waved as he opened the door. "Lia, what's up?" he asked me. "I wanted to ask if there is any chance that I get like a proper job. Like maybe technician. To earn some money?"

"oh honey, you do know that you're already having a proper job," I chuckled. I raised my eyebrow in confusion, "I do?"

"you're already working as a technician and also helping Lou with the outfits and stuff. Of course you'll get paid," Paul explained still shaking his head chuckling. "Oh, I didn't knew that," I admitted. "I figured."