1.7

"I don't think he does," Paul shrugged making me sigh unnoticeable.

"So are the two of you a couple now?" Paul asked with a grin. Were we? No, we aren't official so I wasn't lying when I said, "No."

"Will you be a couple soon?" He pressed and his eyes were full of hope. "Nope, we're just friends and it was just for the Kiss Cam," I lied confidentially. "Aww man. I was hoping you would," he pouted making me giggle.

"So Harry, we heard you kissed Lia Johnson yesterday. Are you two like a couple now?"

My head snapped to the interviewer and then to Harry. He hesitated before answering, "No, we're not together and the kiss was just for the Kiss Cam at the game. We're friends and agreed to stay that way." A polite and kind of fake laugh followed his statement.

"To bad, you two would look cute together," the interviewer added before going on with her questions. Harry's eyes met mine and I flashed him a smile which he gratefully returned.

I waved and mouthed a 'bye' before I left. I needed to find my dad and tell him about it before anyone else does. I saw my dad sitting on the stage and connecting some wires. "Hey dad," I greeted cheerfully.

"Hello love," he returned the cheerful tone in his voice. "I need to tell you something," I started kinda unsure of what his reaction would be. "What is it?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Harry & I kissed for the Kiss Cam at the game yesterday," I blurred out quickly to get it over and done with. "I heard," was all he said. "You did?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yea, Alec told me, he's not only your friend you know," dad laughed followed by a lasting smile.

"You're not mad?"

"Why should I be? It was just for the stupid Kiss Cam. I'm okay with that."

I was surprised at his reaction but was glad that he didn't freaked out about it. "The boys have their soundcheck now," dad told me as he finished connecting the wires. I nodded and walked up the stairs on the stage so I could sit on the glass.

The four boys got on stage and fooled around making me smile. "Which song?" Louis asked the other three boys. "Kiss you?" Liam suggested and the boys agreed on that.

Louis started singing the first part which was Zayn's originally.

Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you'd like
We could go out any day, any night
Baby I'll take you there, take you there
Baby I'll take you there, yeah

Now it was Harry's part.

Oh, tell me, tell me, tell me, how to turn your love on
You can get, get anything that you want
Baby just shout it out, shout it out
Baby just shout it out, yeah

His voice made me melt in my place as I watched him having fun with his three best friends. His eyes met mine and he did a double take before he winked at me and continued singing. A blush creeped on my face as I grinned. He was such a braggart when he sung with as much passion and feelings as he possibly could. The others just fooled around and sung like a grandma would do making me laugh each time.

Every time we to-o-uch
You get this kind of ru-u-ush
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Harry's eyes met mine again and he grinned from ear to ear.

And let me kiss you