3.1

"I'm so happy for you!" I exclaimed as we sat in the limo, on our way to the after party. Harry had his arm around me and pulled me closer so he could kiss me cheek.

"I loved the performance of the weeknd," Louis sighed happily as he probably remembered the really awesome performance from earlier. "same," we all agreed whilst everyone had a little chat with each other, except for me.

I was a bit off. I didn't knew what was wrong but I wasn't in party mode at all.

"are you okay?" Harry whispered in my ear. I nodded and forced a quick smile. He dropped the subject and soon we arrived at the party where everyone was already partying.

I didn't wanted to drink anything, except water, so right as we arrived everyone separated and even Harry went off greeting people without me.

"Wanna have some company?" an Irish voice echoed behind me. I smiled and turned around to to see Niall with two glasses of water. "sure," I grinned and took a glass of water from him.

"I wonder what Harry's doing," I said mostly to myself but a reply from Niall came right after, "maybe he's just talking to some friends." I shrugged and decided not to care at all but he was all I was thinking about.

Niall & I talked for some time before Liam came towards us, grinning. "Why are you grinning like that?" I asked curiously. "Elena texted me," Liam smiled like a five year old on Christmas.

I knew this would happen because earlier today I convinced her to text him throughout the day which she now did. I was really happy for Liam and also of course for Elena who wouldn't tell me how she thinks about Liam.

"That's good," Niall smiled and gave me a secret high five since I told him about the conversation I had with Elena this morning. "When will we leave?" I asked as Liam walked off whilst typing on his phone.

"I honestly don't know," Niall shrugged.

"I wanna go home," I whined, followed by a laugh from not only me but also Niall.

"We will soon," was all he said before I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Harry with a bouquet of roses and his famous cheeky smile. I took a quick glimpse at the clock and smiled as I saw that it was exactly midnight.

"I love you," Harry said making me smile so wide I didn't even knew what was happening. "I love you," I replied and crashed my lips onto his. After a minute I pulled away and grinned at the man who stole my heart.

"Happy four months anniversary," we said in unison, making us chuckle lightly. "You guys are so disgustingly cute," Niall said out loud and left, making us laugh.

For the rest of the night Harry & I danced together along with some of the world most famous artists.

Three Weeks Later

"I'm sorry," I said for like the hundreds time. "It's fine."

"I really am sor-what?" I asked confused. "It's fine," Dad nodded his head, making me smile widely. Remember when Dad ? I had the fight over the tattoo? Well, he finally got over it.

We landed in Adelaide good three hours ago and the boys are about to go on stage, soon. "Thank god," I mumbled as I hugged my father after not seeing him for over a month.

"Now where is Mason? I miss him so much," I said to my father who pointed backstage. I ran off and soon spotted little Mason laying on his belly, on the floor with a little teddy bear under him.

I laughed and picked him up. I kissed him and smiled as he patted my cheek. "did you miss me?" I asked him, chuckling. "of course he did," I heard a voice from behind me.