2.7

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I opened my eyes to see all the boys, my dad, Alec, Mason & Paul crowded around my bed. I groaned and turned around in my bed. I felt something small on my back as it began hitting me.

I opened my eyes and took Mason from my back so I could cuddle him. "Hey! Gimme my baby!" Alec exclaimed as I didn't gave him back. I giggled and sat up.

"It's so early!" I whined, "I hate waking up early. Why so early?"

"Okay listen honey, first of all, you're 18 now so get up and secondly it's 10:30," my dad pointed out. 10:30 is earlier if you ask me.

"I want a hug!" Niall shouted as I got up. He attacked me and tickled me until we all ended up laying on the ground, laughing.

"We'll see you at breakfast," Paul said as they all left my hotel room. Well, at least I thought so but when someone wrapped their arms around me from behind I knew that not everyone left the room.

He played with my hand before I felt something cold slipping on my finger. I pulled my hand away and looked down to see a beautiful silver ring with a huge heart diamond in the middle.

I turned around to face Harry with wide eyes and my jaw hanging open.

"I promise you to always treat you right, to never hurt you in any way and to love you with all my heart. And a lot more of course like always treating you with respect," Harry said, making my heart melt.

"I love you so so much," was all I had to say to him before I pulled him down for a passionate kiss.

-

-

I was backstage with the boys and Mason while everyone else had to do their work. We played some games and eat Pizza which is the best birthday I had in a long time.

"boys to stage for a quick rehearsal!"

They all groaned but I just waved them off. "go to work lazy asses," I said and laughed at them as they held up their middle fingers before they left. "it's just us again Mase," I pointed out to my precious monster who was playing with my fingers.

Suddenly I smelled something bad. Something rotten. "Ouh Mase," I groaned and picked him up along with his diaper bag. I walked to the back of the arena where proper bathrooms were so I could change him.

I heard the bathroom door open and since this was the women bathroom it only could be Lou since she never uses the portable toilet and neither do I. "Lou?" I asked aloud so she knew I was here.

The footsteps came closer but Lou didn't answered me. "Lou?" I asked again. No answer.

I dressed Mason and packed his diaper bag before I washed my hands. As I looked up into the mirror my heart stopped at the view of the person standing behind me.

Harry's POV.

"She wouldn't leave like that," I pointed out to everyone. "Mason and his diaper bag are gone too so I guess she's just changing him," Liam said, making all of us agree. We waited for good ten minutes and I was getting worried now, to be honest.