4.1

"Is there a chance you know a guy named Jordan?"

I starred up at him in confusion, "yes, why?"

He hesitated before saying, "he's my brother."

-

So Justin was Jordan's brother? I didn't saw Jordan since quiet some time and he didn't even said goodbye when he left tour all of sudden, I had to hear it from Paul.

I still don't know the reason why he left but apparently he didn't cared about his friends and just left without telling us about it.

After Justin told me that he was Jordan's brother he said he needed to go and that I could call him before he put his number in my phone. I just nodded and he left.

I didn't saw Justin the next couple of week until I caught a glimpse of his slicked back hair in the coffee shop around the corner. "Justin!" I called and approached him. He smiled at me and engulfed me into a friendly hug.

"Uhm, my b-"

"Lia?"

My head snapped towards the person who was once my friend. "Jordan," I stated uninterested. "It's been so long," he grinned and hugged me but I didn't returned his greeting.

He seemed to know that something was wrong because he pulled away and stared at me with a raised eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

"Don't you dare ask me what's wrong!" I snapped overly dramatic which made me giggle to myself. Concentration Lia!

"You left just like that and didn't even said good bye to me nor to the boys," I crossed my arms over my chest. Jordan sighed and pulled me aside so Justin wasn't in hearing range.

"Justin was in a car crash hence the cut on his forehead. Doctors didn't know if he would make it and I needed to leave as quick as possible since my parents were out of country at the time and I was in charge then. Justin is fine now and because of his intelligence he could went on being a sophomore as planned."

I didn't even noticed the cut on Justin's forehead but it was pretty obvious after Jordan had told me.

"Wow, I didn't know that. I'm sorry but even a simple text or call wouldn't hurt you know."

He nodded and I wrapped my arms around his neck, clearly surprising him.

"So, how is that boyfriend of yours doing? I heard they're back on tour and also that he sprained his ankle?," Jordan said as we sat down with Justin at one of the tables. "He's doing good now and his ankle is healing quickly so he just has to rest and can't ran around on stage that much other then that I really miss him."

I did miss Harry. They left on tour about two weeks ago and because of college I couldn't visit him for a few month until I have a break. After our little chat I went home where Alec & Mason where already waiting for me.

"Look what Mason can!" Alec yelled excitedly. He put Mason on the ground and it was about time that he made his first steps. I mean we couldn't get a word out of him yet but I'm so happy that he can finally walk around at least a little.

"Oh my god!" I squealed and picked Mason up before I threw him in the air and caught him right after. Mase giggled and he clapped whilst waving around with his arms.

"By the way, your dad announced that he would come in a few hours for a quick visit since One Direction is performing close by."

I nodded excitedly as Alec told me that. I didn't saw my dad for quite some time now after he went to study for his job. I went to my room to get my essays done for the next week but I couldn't really concentrate.

I missed Harry. My dad was visiting. I met Jordan. Mason can walk.

College was hard but it was what I wanted to do so I had to pull through it. I shove a gum into my mouth and tried to concentrate on my essay which was due tomorrow.

I was a lazy ass and also forgetful so I struggled with all those essays.

Sometime throughout the evening I heard loud talking downstairs and I knew that my dad was finally here. I dropped my pen and ran down the stairs just to see my father standing next to Alec who had Mason in his arms.

"DAD!"

"Lia!" he caught me as I jumped into his arms. "I missed you," I admitted as we let go. "I missed you too," he grinned and kissed my forehead.

"How's Harry doing?" I asked unsure.

"He's kind of upset that you wouldn't come visit especially today since he's near and we would be there just in time so you would have a little get together with him," my dad said.

I knew what he wanted to do. He wanted me to come with him so I could see Harry and even though I really wanted to, I can't. "I have to finish an essay for tomorrow, dad."

My dad adored Harry and even earlier this week Harry posted a pic of my dad & him grinning into the camera like a god on drugs.

"You know, I've really became close with that boy and I also know that he upset and he also saw pics of you with Jordan." I sighed and fiddled with the bracelet I was wearing.

"I really can't," I said truthfully.

"Well, Mason & I are up for some One Direction, right Mase?" Alec asked his son who started giggling. "We'll see you soon," Alec waved good bye as he tied Mason's shoes. I hugged dad good bye and told him to tell Harry that I miss him.

The door slammed close and I stared at it for good a minute. Let's get some work done.

Harry's POV.

"Don't worry, she'll come," Louis said as he patted my shoulder. "I honestly don't think so," I grumbled upset that my girlfriend probably couldn't even come because of her stupid studying.

I saw the pictures of her with Jordan and some other boy on Twitter, earlier today and let me tell you...I wasn't happy about it.

I mean they can hang out, sure but not when I'm in town and desperately want to see her. She probably didn't even knew that I was close by.

Lou was done doing my hair and I went to the stage to see David, Lia's father, along with Alec & Mason who did tiny steps and occasionally fell on his butt.

"He can walk!" I exclaimed and jogged towards my little man. I knelt down and opened my arms as he was only like two foot away. He started giggling and took bigger and faster steps before he collapsed into my arms.

I stood up and placed him on my hip before Alec & I did our handshake. I noticed that Lia wasn't here but I already expected her not to come. I was still kind of hurt.

"I'll go with him see the other boys," I announced and turned around before David called, "She misses you." I ignored it and walked away to get to the boys who were all with Lou letting her do their hair.

I opened the door and everyone's head snapped towards me.

"look who I found walking into the stadium with his daddy," I grinned and placed Mason down so he could show off his skills. He walked towards Niall and slapped him in his face because of excitement.

We all burst out laughing at the sight and even Mason jumped up and down laughing. Mason was the only one who had the power to make me forget about Lia for at least a while.

__________________

So Lia didn't visit Harry. :(

The end is coming guys and I spend exactly four hours (including a little break) to finish this book which also means that I can update whenever I feel like it. (Probably in two or three days I guess)

Hope you have a good day! (Or night)