2.4

"Lia Riley Johnson!"

Uh oh.

I pulled away from Harry and turned my head so I would face my dad. "Uhm, hey?" it sounded more like a question. "What the hell is going on?" Dad demanded for me to tell him.

"I...Harry...uhm we..."

"We're together now because we really like each other," Harry peeped in making me nod. Well, we weren't together yet but...never mind.

"You like my daughter?"

"Dad," I whined and got pressed into Harry's side. "Yes, I do," Harry nodded confidently. "Well, then I'm fine with that," my father shrugged and gave us a thumbs up before he walked away with some of the crew following him to work.

"We?" I breathed out actually wanting to ask if we were together but I didn't know what to say. Like always, he did.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

My already wide smile widened and I nodded eagerly, "yes!"

He chuckled and leaned closer to me, "well, then Miss Johnson, you got yourself a boyfriend." I laughed along with him until he pressed his lips onto mine.

-

Currently Harry & I were sitting on the 'Fault in our Stars' bench in Amsterdam just enjoying each others company before he had to go to a photoshoot with the boys.

Harry thought it would be funny to wear a wig so he bought us wigs and sunglasses...let me tell you I look like a freaking grandma and Harry insisted on buying a mustache for himself so he looks...just...weird.

"How long do we have?" I asked as he pulled me closer into his chest. "a few more minutes," he sighed but I didn't mind at least I get to spend time with him. That's all I care about.

"Why did Paul insisted on guards following us?" I asked giggling as I saw a few guards walking around either pretending to read a newspaper, the wrong way around, or being on their phones. Two guards caught my eyes as the stood a few feet away dancing to music from a street musician.

"To keep us safe," I answered before I bursted out laughing as one of them started twerking. Harry looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I pointed towards the guards. Seconds later Harry erupted into laughter as well.

Harry moved a little and pulled a black sharpie out of his jeans. "What are you doing?" I asked confused as he let go of me. He smiled before he turned towards me and wrote something between us on the bench.

I smiled widely as he showed me what he had done.

'L+H'

He draw a heart around it and I stared at him in awe. He grinned and caressed my cheek before he leaned towards me and kissed me gently. I pulled away to quick for him making me laugh. "your mustache is in the way."

"oh," he chuckled and ripped it off of his face. "Ouh!" he exclaimed and rubbed the spot where his fake mustache was. I laughed again and he turned to look at me with a playful, stern look. "you laughing at me?" he asked smirking.

I stopped laughing immediately making him smirk evilly.

I shook my head quickly and jumped up to ran. He always tickles me and makes me tell lies like 'Harry is the best' or something in situations like this. "I'll get you!" Harry yelled and was only a few feet behind. The guards caught on and followed.

"No!" I screamed laughing.

Harry started laughing as well and the both of us lost our wigs on the way. A second later he gripped my hips and spun me around before he crashed his lips forcefully onto mine. "aww, young love is always the cutest," we heard a voice saying. I pulled away and saw an old couple smiling widely at us.