0.4 • edited

"Your dad gave us an hour long speech like two months ago, telling us how important it was to keep you safe so everyone knows you." The driver shrugged and I nodded slowly.

He started the engine and soon we were off, driving past the fans who were waving at the black windows in hopes of the boys seeing them.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to be face to face with Niall.

"C'mon sit down." He said and pulled me down on the red/black couch. Everything on this tour bus was either red or black, bless me for liking red.

"So, how did you like our concert?" Liam asked as he sipped on a mug that had his name in cursive on it.

"It was good." I replied as I took in my surroundings.

"Good? That's it?" Louis asked as he shook his head in disappointment, jokingly.

I giggled and shrugged, "I really liked it."

"That sounds a little better." Niall agreed and just then I realized that two of them were missing.

"Where are Harry & Zayn?" I asked curiously.

"Harry's in the bathroom most likely taking a quick shower and Zayn is probably calling his mom."

"Aww that's sweet." I said with a grin.

"Where is your mom?" Niall asked me casually. Liam reached over to hit Niall on his arm.

"Ouch mate! What was that for?" Niall whined as he rubbed his arm.

"Forgot what Paul told us?" Liam spat but he wasn't that mad just a little annoyed.

It took Niall awhile to realize what Liam meant by that.

"Sorry." Niall apologized to me.

"It's fine, I just don't want to talk about it yet." I assured him and he nodded his head.

"We're here!" The driver said and I looked outside to see a big hotel.

"Let's go." Louis yelled so Harry & Zayn could hear as well. Harry came with his hair all wet and is dressed in sweatpants and a white shirt. I looked away and opened the door.

I got down the three stairs of the bus and saw a few bodyguards already waiting for the boys.

"Go." One of them instructed and I did just when the flashlights started. I looked to the right and saw paparazzis. I was so stunned that I didn't realize how someone pulled me against their chest and a towel was placed over the both of our heads.

I looked up to see a stressed looking Harry. This was all so new and confusing that I didn't have the chance to handle all of this. We went into the lobby of the hotel and waited for someone to tell us where to go.

"Lia do you mind sharing the room with one of the boys for the night?" I heard Paul asking from behind me. Where did he came from?

"What did my dad say?" I asked before answering his question.

"He was okay with that if you 'follow his rules'." Paul told me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yea okay." I replied and he nodded as he handed me a card with a room number on it.

"283." Louis announced his room number.

"Nope, 285." Niall grinned and tried to get a look of my card.

"What's yours?" Niall asked me curiously.

"284." I told him and looked at each of the boys.

"Who's sharing a room with me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That would be me." Harry's raspy voice said as he held up his card.

"Uhm okay, did dad-" I started but Paul cut me off.

"You're bag is already on its way to your room."

I nodded uncomfortably because we were all just standing in the lobby waiting for someone to take action.

"Well, then. Goodnight." I announced and waved before I quickly made my way towards the elevator. I arrived at the twenty-first floor and made my way to my room.

I slid the card through the slot and the door opened. I saw my bag on one of the two beds which were only seperated by a nightstand. The room was pretty big for a standard hotel room. It had a balkony and I loved the idea of heaving a balkony because I don't have one in my house. Only a boring, small garden.

I walked out and leaned over the barrier to see how high up I was.

"Don't fall down dear, your father would kill me." Harry's voice came from behind making me jump and trip over something. I waited for my body to collide with the ground but instead I landed safely in strong arms.

I opened my eyes and saw Harry staring down at me.

"Watch where you're going." I commented and helped me up.

"Thanks." I mumbled quietly and he nodded his head.

"I'll go to bed now." He told me followed by a yawn.

"Good night." I told him and he returned the favor before he walked inside. I looked at the starry night and a few minutes later the lights turned off. I looked to my right where Louis & Zayn had their room. Their lights were still on. I then looked to the left where Liam & Niall had their room and the lights were off as well as ours.

I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows
We were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared and then I was all alone

I started singing 'Like I'm gonna love you' by Meghan Trainor. I was just so into it that I didn't realize that people could hear me. Just when I finished singing the song I felt incredibly tired and drifted off on the balkony.

____________

Sorry for the crappy chapter hehe :)