2.1

The liquid burned in my throat but I was thrilled to take another gulp of the strong liquid. It tasted awfully good but in my state, I was in right now, I couldn't really think straight anymore.

"IS IT DESIRE? OR IS IT LOVE THAT I'M FEELING FOR YOU?" The boys and I screamed out loud to the blasting music we turned on. I don't remember exactly how it started that we got a little tipsy but I know that I've never felt more carefree then now.

Girl, you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl, you got me
There's nothin' I, no, I wouldn't do, I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you

Suddenly I felt a pair of soft lips press forcefully onto mine. I opened my eyes shortly to see brown curls right in front of me. I closed my eyes and kissed back passionately.

I pulled back just to take another gulp of the strong liquid. Harry guided me to the couch where Louis was laughing uncontrollably as Niall & Liam pretended to be...I don't even know.

Harry pulled me on his lap and grabbed my cheeks as he pressed his lips back onto mine. "Stop the PDA! Stop the PDA!" The boys chanted motivating me more to keep going instead of stopping. It wasn't really PDA since it wasn't public.

I pulled back suddenly feeling exhausted. "Where is spongebob?" I asked as I stared at the ceiling. The boys looked at me weirdly. "I could've sworn that I saw him," I said overly confused. Fact is that I was definitely more wasted then the boys were.

"PATRICK?!" I yelled hoping to find him somewhere and tell me where spongebob was. "Weird," I muttered and got up to look where he is. The only thing I could hear was laughter from the boys.

I went to the kitchen and gasped. "I FOUND HIM!"

I picked spongebob up carefully but he wasn't breathing. "HELP!" I screamed and ran to the living room. "DO CPR!" I screamed at Liam as I help spongebob in front of his face. "He'll die," I pointed out crying.

Strong arms wrapped around me and pulled me onto someones lap. I tilted my head to see Harry smiling at me. "he'll be okay." "But he isn't breathing," I pouted as Harry wiped my tears away. "M'sleepy," I closed my eyes as I cuddled into Harry's side. "go to sleep," Harry whispered before I fell into a deep sleep hoping that spongebob would be okay.

-

I pressed a few keys on the piano trying to play at least a little bit but I was failing miserable. Suddenly I felt two strong arms wrap around me from behind and a chin placed on my head.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked whispering in my ear. I shrugged, "just trying." "Let me help you," Harry said determined as he lifted me up easily, sat down where I was previously sitting and placed me on his lap.

I blushed but since my back was facing him he wouldn't see. "Now, this is a C," he started off explaining what key what note is and stuff. I barely could remember after he threw all the informations at me making him chuckle.

"Don't laugh at me," I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. "Sorry," he apologized even though we both knew that he didn't mean it. "Those days will be over way to soon," Harry groaned since my spongebob incident was four days ago and we had to leave tomorrow already.

"Yea, I know," I sighed and our comfortable silence got interrupted by Liam calling us for dinner. He could cook really well whilst me and the other three could barely make our own toast.