1.5 • edited

"I'm Lia." I introduced myself to Megan's parents.

"Lydia." Her mother said and squeezed me into a hug. Ah that's why Megan's second name is Lydia.

"Peter." Her father said and hugged me as well.

Megan's family along with Alec & Mason were in the first row while I sat next to the boys somewhere in the back. Some people said something and talked about Megan and what a wonderful person she was. Alec asked me if I wanted to say something but I really didn't know what since I would've probably bursted into tears.

After everyone who wanted to hold a speech was finished we gathered outside and one by one we took a shovel and threw dirt on Megan's grave. As I was standing there I bursted into tears and quickly threw my arms around Niall.

I cried into his arms and felt more arms wrap around me. As we pulled away all of the boys had tears in their eyes. I looked at Alec and he was on his knees while crying into his hands.

I quickly went to him and helped him up to pull him into my arms where he cried for minutes.

"Let's go." Alec said as he pulled away. I followed him and everyone else to the cars and we drove back to the hotel.

It was already like 6pm when I sat next to Louis & Liam on the couch in Niall's, Louis' & my room.

"I'm hungry." I admitted as I switched the channel. Suddenly the news came on.

One Direction were spotted at a funeral today. It was the funeral of Megan Lydia Handerson (24) the wife of One Direction's technician Alec Handerson (25). She died after giving birth to their first child, Mason Dylan Handerson. Handerson & Lia Riley Johnson (17), daughter of 1D's stage equipment specialist, were in the hospital in London until Megan's death. We have pictures of One Direction group hugging Lia while they were crying over the recent death of a young human being.

Pictures were shown where we were hugging and crying. I didn't want stuff like that shown to everyone who was watching. How did they know what happened and who knows we were at the hospital and even what our names and middle names are?

I changed the channel again and 'Awkward' was on. I loved that show.

"I called dominos pizza they'll be here in half an hour." Harry told us. I loved dominos pizza! They make the best pizza in the world!

"Someone want a cookie?" I asked as I took a bag with cookies from the desk. Everyone grabbed one and we ate them as we watched TV. Suddenly after everyone finished the cookies Harry started coughing.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Harry?" Niall asked worriedly. Within a second Harry was on the floor and his face turned red.

"Call an ambulance!" I yelled and kneeled down next to him as well as the others except for Louis who went and called an ambulance.

"What's happening to him?" I asked with tears in my eyes. The boys shrugged and Harry pointed to the bag with cookies.

"What was in the cookies?" Liam asked me curiously.

"Uhm I don't know. Chocolate, marshmallows, sugar-"

"Harry is allergic to marshmallows!" Niall exclaimed. Louis returned and I was shocked.

"I'm so sorry it's my fault." I said with tears in my eyes.

"I didn't know!" I added as tears rolled down my eyes.