1.1 • edited

A week later we returned to Dublin and I heard Harry talking about getting a new tattoo since we had two days off.

"Okay, we'll leave now." Harry informed me after the both of us got ready. I shared a room with Niall while we were in Cardiff for the last three days. It was refreshing honestly because even if we throw the room keys in the air and pick an absolute random one, Harry & I always end up in the same room.

"I'm coming with." I said and he nodded with a sigh before we met up with the other boys in the lobby.

"I'm driving, hoods up and face down, lads." Louis said before seeing that I was there too, "and Lia."

The boys chuckled and I just shook my head.

I held onto Niall as we made our way to a black van. We exited the hotel from the back and Louis drove off to the tattoo studio.

"What will you get?" I asked Harry with a raised eyebrow. He shrugged, "dunno yet."

"I'll get a tattoo, too." Louis shrugged as if he decided that just now.

"You will?" I asked and he nodded as he parked the car and we went into the studio.

"Why don't you have tattoos?" I asked Niall.

"Not my thing." He answered, shrugging. I nodded and a middle aged man greeted us.

"Who'll get a tattoo?" The man asked. Harry & Louis raised their hands with me joining them.

"No you won't." Liam said sternly.

"Oh, yes I will." I said determined.

"Your choice." The man said to me.

We looked through some books and Louis got a comic related thing or something.

"I'll get this." Harry said and pointed to a butterfly. It looked very pretty.

"Okay come with me." The man said and Harry, Niall, Liam & I followed.

"I'll watch and if I still want to then I'll get one after you okay?" I asked Harry and he sighed but nodded anyways.

"Where do you want to have it?"

"Right on my chest." Harry said and the man nodded telling him to pull off his shirt and lay down. I took a seat next to Harry and Liam & Niall went to look what Louis was doing.

The man sterilized the spot where Harry wanted to get the tattoo but I focused on Harry.

"How can you do this multiple times?" I asked him seriously. He shrugged, "I just like it."

The man started doing the tattoo but Harry didn't even blinked with his eyes.

"Hold my hand?" He asked with a grin.

"You don't even seem to notice that the man already started doing your tattoo." I rolled my eyes at him.

"But it'll make me feel better." He grinned and held out his hand. I sighed and grabbed his hand making him smile. He rubbed circles on my hand with his thumb, probably to confort me since I seemed more scared than he was. I watched closely what the man was doing and was kinda fascinated by this.

After a while he was done and Harry smiled at the result.

"Still want to get one?" Harry asked me and I was that he was really hoping that I would say no. However, I nodded determined to get a tattoo.

"I want this." I said as I showed it to Harry and the man.

"But not five birds, only three." I added making him nod.