0.5 • edited

"Lia." I heard someone saying.

"Lia!" The voice got louder and louder until I opened my eyes and groaned.

"God, I thought you were dead." The same voice admitted and I furrowed my eyebrows as I stared at Harry who was hovering over me. I looked around and saw that I was laying on the balcony with a killer headache.

"Why does my head hurt?" I asked curiously following by another groan.

"I don't know. Let's get you inside you're freezing and we have to get ready."

I nodded and Harry helped me up before the both of us got ready for the day. I got dressed into blue skinny jeans along with a white shirt. I put my hair into a ponytail and fixed it with a little bow like cheerleaders would do.

"Are you done Lia?" Harry asked from outside the bathroom.

"One sec." I called and quickly put on some concealer and mascara. I smiled at myself through the mirror and unlocked the door to reveal Harry.

"Let's go." He said and I followed him out of the door.

We went to the lobby and met up with some people of the crew, my Dad, Paul & the rest of the boys.

"Did you sleep well, honey?" My Dad asked me as I sat in between him and Niall.

I looked at Harry but he couldn't care less as he just ignored it and started eating.

"Sure did, dad." I replied and Dad nodded his head with a smile.

"You have the day off Lia. What do you want to do?" Dad asked me after I started eaiting as well.

Nothing to do huh?

"Uhm, I don't really know." I stammered with a shrug.

"You can hang out backstage if you like." Dad offered and I just nodded.

"My wife is coming today." Alec announced happily.

"She will love you Lia." He gushed happily and I smiled at him.

"How far along is she?" Zayn asked him. Just then I realized that this was the women everyone was talking about who was pregnant with a baby boy.

"Eight months." Alec answered excidetly. Alec was around the age of 25 and he was really nice.

"I can't wait to meet her." I said honestly.

"You can hang out with her backstage and keep her occupied since the baby is a lot to handle for her." I nodded and soon we were all off to the stadium.

I sat in the van with Dad, Alec, Jack, Paul and a few other men.

"The boys are having interviews until 3pm so we'll have some peace." Jack who was quiet as old as Dad said making all the men chuckle as well as myself.

We arrived at around 10am and everyone got to work immeditaly.

"Megan will arrived at around 11am so I would appreciate if you could pick her up at the entrance." Alec said with pleading eyes. I nodded and smiled, "of course."

He thanked me and walked off as well. I went where the entrance is and saw some crew members laying out 1D shirts to sell them when the fans get here.

"Do you guys need some help?" I asked polietly.

"You can help folding the shirts if you would like to." One of them said.

I got to work and folded hundreds of shirts.

"Here keep that." The same man said and handed me a black shirt with a picture of the boys on it.

"Thanks." I said and chuckled before I put it on.

"They will think I'm a crazy fan." I told them which made them laugh.

I looked at my phone to check the time and saw that it was three minutes to eleven. I said goodbye and walked to the entrances in the back since the fans are already camping at the front since 10am. I saw a women coming slowly towards the arena and I quickly made my way towards her.

"Hey, are you Megan?" I asked the heavily pregnant women.

"I am. You must be Lia." She said and I nodded as I helped her up the stairs.

"Alec is so excited to see you." I said happily and leaded her to where Alec and the others were working right now.

"So I heard it's a boy." I asked just to be sure.

"Yea, he is and he'll be a good soccer player someday because of all the kicking he does." She said making me laugh.

"How are you going to name him?" I asked her curiously.

"Alec & I haven't agreed on a name yet. We want to see him before we make that decision." Megan replied and I nodded. She was so lovely, I can already picture her as a great mother.

"ALEC!" I yelled as we got backstage. Good ten seconds later Alec appeared sweating and hugged his wife.

"Aww." I gushed and let them alone for a few minutes so they can greet each other properly without a young adult watching every step.

"Lia, we would like you to interview some fans outside for the movie." Paul said as he came out of nowhere.

"Really?" I asked kinda nervous. He nodded and handed me I microphone.

"Jordan will come with you to film."He said just when Jordan appeared with a camera in his hands.

"Just interview like five or six people and give them a 1D keychain when you're done." Paul said and handed me a few. I stuffed them into my pocket and Paul raised an eyebrow as he looked at my shirt.

He left and came back with another crew shirt with my name on it.

"Now you can go." He said and I quickly changed my shirts as I walked outside with Jordan. You see, Jordan is a good looking 24 year old and he's really nice too.

The bodyguards let us through the entrance which drew all the attention to us.

Well, here we go.

___________

Have you been on a concert before?

If yes then at whose concert were you?