3.9

We were all eating cake right now whilst Mason decided to just throw the cake around. Alec tried to stop Mason from doing so but all he got was a big piece of cake flying straight into his face.

We all burst out laughing and even Mason started giggling uncontrollably. Alec excused himself and went to his room to get changed. I went to Mason and held my hand up. "good job Mase, high five."

He grinned and and slapped his tiny hand against my big one. The day ended quickly and Harry even got me convinced to spend the night at the boys house.

Soon, I was laying on the couch at their house watching pretty little liars. I loved that show but I finally need an end. "What's so interesting?" Niall asked as he sat next to me and crossed his arms over his chest while staring at the TV.

"Well, you see the girls killed Elliot Rollins but apparently he already died like a decade ago. Now they don't know who that guy was and then the twin sister of Alison's mother came and said she was 'in charge' now and then-"

"I think that's enough information for now," Niall said and shove chips into his mouth like there's no tomorrow. The show ended and Niall snatched the remote out of my grasp and watched football.

Loud footsteps echoed and Louis appeared in some football jersey. "MAKE SPACE WOMEN!" he yelled and pushed me aside. I got up and crossed my arms in defeat. It's not like the couch is big and probably 20 people could sit on it...Nooooo.

I went upstairs to look for Harry who was possibly in his room. I knocked and didn't waited for him to let me in. I opened the door and saw him sitting on his bed with his teddy bear named 'Ms Fluffles'.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm cuddling." He shrugged and pulled the white fluffy bear closer to him. "You're to old for a teddy bear. Put it away," I said casually but mostly I was teasing.

"No."

"Why not?"

"because unlike someone, Ms. Fluffles likes to cuddle, just differently."

Now I knew what that all is about. When we came here I immediately went and turned the TV on so I could watch my show. He came to me and got all cuddly but I refused to cuddle since I needed to pay attention to the show.

He pouted and left.

"I'm sorry I rejected you earlier," I apologized with a pouting face. Harry's pout turned into a grin and he jumped out of the bed, grabbed me and pulled me into bed with him.

I laughed and pulled the cover over us so we had it warm. He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped mine around him as well before we tangled our legs together and pulled each other closer.

"I love you," Harry smiled and leaned closer. "I love you," I replied before our lips met. The rest was history.

-

A few weeks later

"Why number 24?" I asked Harry as I looked at his jersey before the game. "July 24th. Your birthday," he grinned widely and gave me a peck on the lips. "You're so cute," I giggled and pulled him back for another kiss.

"I'm not cute, I'm a man," he broke the kiss just to tell me that? "Shut up and kiss me, sucker." He pinched my bum and pressed his lips back onto mine.

You see, we were at the charity football game (soccer) where the boys will play alongside stars like Olly Murs, Christiano Ronaldo and even David Beckham. It's a huge event and I'm really excited to see the game.

Louis & Harry are on team Fire while Liam & Niall are on team Ice. I mean, I sure hope team fire wins since Ronaldo is on the team as well but it's for charity so I couldn't care less.

"I gotta get ready," Harry mumbled against my lips. I groaned but nodded anyways. "Score a goal for me," I winked into his direction and he nodded, "well, I try."

I spotted Ronaldo looking at us and he chuckled at what we talked about. "If he won't. You should," I warned fucking Christiano Ronaldo and left the room red as a tomato. Why the hell, did I have to embarrass myself in front of a world wide celebrity?

Stupid Lia...stupid stupid stupid.

I met up with Paul and we took our seats at the VIP section where relatives or friends of the celebs sat. I didn't even dared to talk since I would just make a fool out of myself.

"Hey, you're Lia right?" someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned around to see Victoria Beckham looking straight at me. "I...yes," I nodded my head, grinning.

"I'm Victoria, I heard a lot about you. Well, I heard a lot about One Direction because of my daughter Harper but I did my research," she winked at me making me giggle. "You don't mind if we take a picture, do you?" she added.

Victoria Beckham wants a picture with me? What have I done? I mean, I'm not even famous.

"of course not," I said happily and she pulled out her phone. We did a few pics and she sat casually in the seat next to me. "Well, the boys once came to our house and I'm a big directioner," she admitted laughing.

"I was like, oh...my...god...that's One Direction and I had to keep myself from hugging them to death," she told me some stories about the boys' visit. "It was really fun, though even when my family was kind of embarrassed by me," she laughed.

We talked a bit more before Brooklyn called her and she walked back to her place since the game was about to start. "can you believe it Paul? I talked to Victoria Beckham!"

Paul looked at me and shrugged. "That's all?" I asked  while stealing some popcorn from him. "Hey!" he exclaimed and slapped my hand away. "someone's moody," I rolled my eyes and so did Paul. We're the best of friends.

The teams walked on the field and I spotted Harry immediately. To my surprise Harry's escort kid was Harper Beckham. I took some pics and posted one or two on my social medias.

Soon the game began I cheered every time something exciting happened.

Turned out Harry wasn't the brightest player on the field as he missed the goal by twenty meters. By the end of the first half it was 3:2 for team Fire.

I bought myself some popcorn and had some small talk with Paul before the second half started. Not only Harry but also Liam and a few others where so exhausted that they sometimes just stood on the field doing nothing.

I couldn't blame them because it was like 30 degrees outside and the sun was burning my skin since I forgot to put on sun blocker.

Louis passed Ronaldo the ball who passed the ball to Harry. I cheered loudly as the ran towards the goal. The goalkeeper ran towards Harry to catch the ball but Harry stumbled and the collided with the keepers knee.

Shit that must've hurt. Seemed like he twisted his ankle as well.

I jumped up from my seat as I saw that Harry didn't got up. Security wouldn't let me through but I pushed and pushed until they just had to let me. Paul was right behind me, yelling at me to come back but I needed to make sure Harry's was okay.

I sprinted onto the field as fast as I could but got stopped my Louis. "Calm down!" He held me tightly and looked straight into my eyes. "No! Let me go!"

I heard sirens coming and I succeed in breaking out of Louis' grasp. "Harry!" I yelled and shove the other players aside.

____________

FINALLY an update which didn't took me more then a week 🎉

I had to make the story at least a little bit more exciting since I really think it's getting freaking bored and I also am thinking to end the story I just have to figure out how.

Btw I already told you like months ago that I was working on a few other stories but I don't know quite yet which one of them will make it to public.

Writers block is killing me.