3.5

"No."

I let out a sigh of relief as Louis confirmed that Harry wasn't home.

"Where is he then?" Niall asked with a raised eyebrow. "probably doing stuff," Louis shrugged and completely ignored Niall's further questions as he continued to play with that bu- Gladys.

Niall shrugged and led me to the living room where we made ourselves comfortable on the couches. "I can't stay for to long," I reminded Niall so I wouldn't have to face Harry before the premier.

"I don't know why he's that angry at me anyways. I didn't do anything wrong I just didn't told him before everyone else. I know I suck but the thing he's pulling with ignoring me completely aren't mature as well."

"He's just hurt," Niall shrugged.

"but now he's hurting me, too."

-

It was the day of the premier and Lou was currently doing my hair and make up after I had made hers before Lou, Alec, Mason & I would drive to the premier. "You're all done," Lou grinned as she showed me the results.

"it's beautiful. Thank you."

She smiled at me and told me that she would have to help Alec who we heard cursing about his hair a few minutes ago. I went downstairs with my hair and make up done and in just some shorts and a shirt.

I picked Mason up out of his playpen and went back upstairs where I had his little suit. "Now, my boy, you'll look like the most handsome boy on earth," I said after I had pulled on his little suit and bow tie.

To make him look like a total swagger I put on his back/grey/white nike shoes I once bought him.

Half an hour later we were all done and ready to go

Half an hour later we were all done and ready to go. I was wearing the golden dress (pic attached) I bought with the help of Niall and some golden heals which fit perfectly together.

I carried Mason on my hip and got in the black range rover which belonged to Alec. Lou got in the passenger seat and Alec started to drive towards the location where the premier would be.

I had told Alec & Lou about the problems Harry & I had. I didn't knew what would happen since he wouldn't talk to me and the paparazzi and interviewer would be curious and make up rumors about Harry & I.

"Just don't think about it. If he ignores you just stay with us and say that you want to give him space for his special day or something like that," Alec advised which made Lou agree.

Soon we arrived at the much crowded location and where allowed to just get out whilst someone will drive the car safely to the parking lot. We got on the red carpet and the screaming wouldn't stop for even a second.

I waved whilst holding Mason who seemed almost bored. I laughed and took his little arm and waved at the fans, making them scream even louder.

I scanned the red carpet and when I locked eyes with an actually familiar but unfamiliar face I knew I had forgotten something really really important.

Harry's mother.

Harry & I once talked about that he wanted me to meet his mother after the tour but since he wasn't talking to me I absolutely forgot about and couldn't even met her beforehand.

She smiled big at me and made her way towards me. I looked around but Alec & Lou where already on their way towards the building. "You must be Lia," Harry's mom grinned widely as she hugged me.

"Call me Anne," he immediately offered. "Harry & I-"

"I know," she cut me off as I wanted to tell her that we were having kind of a problem. "You know?" I asked confused. She nodded, "he told me when he picked me up from the airport yesterday. Gemma couldn't come and we went out for dinner as he told me."

"He's really stubborn," I said whilst tickling Mason, making him giggle. "He is but apparently so are you," she shrugged and smiled. "I am," I admitted with a shrug.

"By the end of the day you two have made up," she was really convinced by her own words. Anne & I walked around a little and gathered with everyone else, waiting for the boys to arrive.

I played with Mason and soon the screaming got louder and louder. They were here. One by one they got out and as Harry's feet hit the ground I froze. Would he ignore me? Would he pretend like nothing happened?

Suddenly something smelly came from Mason. "Oh Mase," I groaned and walked to a security guard who had Mason's diaper bag. I asked for the directions to a bathroom and started making my way towards it.

"You know Mase, when you get older don't be so mad at your girlfriend for not telling you something right away. I'm mean sure I fucked up since I told like everyone except him but I was scared to loose him."

Mason looked at me with his wide eyes as suddenly arms wrap around me from behind.

"I was scared to loose you, too."

I gasped and turned around to face my beautiful boyfriend. "I'm so sorry," I quickly said as tears ran down my face. "I know you are. I'm sorry for overreacting but I was just really upset that everyone knew except me."

"Will you forgive me?" I asked hopefully. He grabbed my cheeks and pressed his soft lips onto mine. "I love you," he responded, making me smile widely. "I love you, too."

"Don't you have to be outside doing interviews?" I asked totally forgetting that we were at the premier. "I said I needed to pee," he shrugged and quickly pecked my lips.

I finished Mason up and swung the diaper bag over my shoulder before we stepped outside the bathroom hand in hand with Harry carrying Mason.

As we got outside everyone immediately spotted us and smiled. Anne grinned and winked at me which should probably signal "I told you so".

Niall high fived Louis & Liam as he clapped his hands happily. I blocked out the fans screaming as I focused on Harry's hand interlocked with mine. "Let's get the party started!"

__________

Sorry for the short chapter but I wrote it quickly since I knew that I probably won't have the time to do it tomorrow. I hope it's good and sorry for all grammar mistakes I make (every time).