1.8

"Stop!" I screamed giggling as Harry was tackling me. We just arrived in Manchester after the show in Birmingham and we checked into a hotel. Harry & I got paired up to share a room and he was tickling me the minute we got into the room.

"Say that I'm the awesomest person on earth," he demanded chuckling. "My Daddy told me not to lie!" I yelled laughing. He fake gasped and stopped tickling to place his hands on his chest, pretending to be hurt.

I laughed at him which only lead to him laughing as well. "Your laugh is cute," he suddenly said, making me blush. "Thanks." He chuckled and pressed his lips onto mine taking me by surprise.

My arms sneaked around his neck and his right hand was on my hip whilst his left hand was on my cheek, deepening the kiss. He tickled my side and I gasped which was his opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

Our lips moved in sync and everything about the kiss was passionate and gentle. We pulled away and smiled at each other. "I'll go change," I said and left him to get into the bathroom with my pyjama in my hands.

I washed my face and pulled my hair into a ponytail before I brushed my teeth, did my business and changed into my pyjama. I exited the bathroom and jumped onto the double bed which was in the middle of the room.

"Since we're in Paris in like a week I figured that we could have our date in Paris. I mean we have a few days off and we'll spend them in Paris so if you'd like?"

"That would be so cool," I grinned excitedly. "good," he mumbled almost inaudible for me to hear. I smiled to myself and turned around so my back was facing him. "Lia?" he asked after a while. "huh?" I hummed in respond.

"I like being the little spoon," he yawned after his statement. I giggled and turned around before I draped my arm around his torso. He placed his hand onto mine and squeezed it gently before I fell into a dreamless but peaceful sleep.

-

I woke up with a throbbing headache. I took a glance at the clock and saw that it was only three in the morning. I got up slowly so I wouldn't wake Harry and walked around the room for a bit. I opened the window to get some fresh air.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my torso and a chin placed on my shoulder as he bend down a little. "Why are you up?" he asked as he whispered in my ear. "I don't feel good," I admitted as I pressed my palm on my forehead.

"go back to sleep, Harry. You have a show tomorrow," I said and turned around to face him. "doesn't matter," he shrugged, "I need to make sure that you're okay."

I smiled lightly. "Please," I begged since I didn't wanted him to be tired all day. "I'll come to bed, too," I added and he nodded as he took my hand and laid down with me. He pulled the blanket over us and pulled me into his chest whilst his arms were around me.

I fell asleep quite fast but my headache was really strong.

-

"wake up," someone whispered. "babe," the same voice said. He didn't called me babe, did he? I slowly opened my eyes and saw Harry hovering over me, already fully clothed. "hey," he grinned at me. "hey," I replied and rubbed my head.

"feeling better?" he asked me.

"worse."

"you should rest. I'm leaving now but you should just stay here and I'll tell someone to take care of you, okay?"

"No, I'm coming just give me a sec," I argued and got up. He sighed but nodded as I disappeared into the bathroom. I changed into some sweatpants and an uncomfortable top which I would change when I get out of the bathroom. I threw my hair into a ponytail and washed my face quickly.