3.4

Lia's POV.

I woke up and opened my eyes to see that I was in a plane. I looked to my side and expected Harry to be next to me but he wasn't. It was Niall who played on his phone while listening to music.

I poked his shoulder so he would look at me. He did and took his earphones out, "yea?"

"Where is Harry?" I asked confused. I was worried about him but I knew that nothing bad happened to him. Niall looked nervous but told me anyways, "he's sitting somewhere else."

I raised my eyebrow, "and why is that?"

Niall sighed, "he knows that you won't come with us on our next tour. Now he's pissed."

And that...that made me pissed.

"It's my decision though, isn't it?" I growled with raised eyebrows. "Sure it is but did you tell him? No. You did tell almost everyone, except him," Niall pointed out. He was right though.

-

We just landed and waited for our luggage. Harry was completely avoiding me so I didn't even try to bother him. I sat with Alec & Mason on the floor as we waited for nearly thirty minutes.

Paul was already loosing his patience. Suddenly, Alec got a call and excused himself as he put Mason in my lap and walked off to somewhere quieter.

As he came back he said, "your father will attend a further education for the next tour so he will fly from Tokyo straight to New York. You can live with Mason & I for that time."

I nodded and agreed with living with them since I will be living with them when the tour starts anyways. Soon our luggage came and I went to Niall to say goodbye.

"See you soon," I said kind of not wanting to go separate ways after spending the last nine months with them 24/7. "We'll hang out, I promise," Niall said and hugged me.

I know it's over dramatic since we'll see each other in a week anyways but the boys will do interviews and photoshoots all week. I planned on coming after Harry asked me to a few weeks back but I don't think either of us want that anymore.

I hugged Liam & Louis as well but Harry was already gone as I wanted to at least say good bye. I followed Alec out of the airport who had Mason in his carrier. We took a cab and drove off to Alec's house.

I wasn't sad at all, I mean like if he thinks that acting that way instead of talking to me, then so be it right?

After short twenty minutes we arrived at Alec's house and got in. I was utterly exhausted as I fell asleep god knows where.

-

"Lia! Elena is here!" I heard Alec yelling from downstairs. Today was Liam's & Elena's first date. I didn't talked to Harry for exactly six days and from being a little bit sad...I got angry now.

The movie premier is in two days and I really don't want to attend but being a part of the crew and also being in the movie a couple times, I have to.

I jogged downstairs in my black nike sweatpants and white casual shirt. I hugged Elena and dragged her upstairs. "I already laid out some clothes for you to wear," I said as I clapped my hands excitedly.

Elena rolled her eyes real mature and looked through the clothes I had laid down on my bed. "I want to look nice but not to nice," she said, dragging out the second 'to'. "I got it."

I took the red floral dress which looked really nice and held it in her face. She nodded and put it on in the bathroom. "Can I use your straightener?" she called. I responded with a loud 'yes' and laid down on my really comfortable bed.

"How do I look?" Elena asked after good fifteen minutes. "He'll love it," I winked before she applied some mascara and lip gloss. "Will he pick you up?" I asked even though I already talked to Liam about two hours ago to ask what he had planned.

"Yes, in exactly-"

She got cut off by the doorbell ringing. "Elena will take it!" I yelled so Alec would hear. He responded with an 'okay' and I hid behind the wall next to the front door as Elena opened nervously.

"Hey," Liam greeted with a grin. "Hey," Elena replied dreamily.

"Okay, BYE!" I yelled, pushed Elena into Liam's arms and slammed the door shut. I bet they get together soon.

I laid on the couch and waited for Niall to arrive. We wanted to go shopping for the premier. Today and tomorrow where the only days they had time to hang out with me so I was excited to see Niall again after five days apart.

Soon, the door bell rang and I opened it quickly to be pulled into a hug. "Hey Niall," I said loudly. "Hey Lia," he replied as loud as I did. We're weird...but in a cool way.

"I'm leaving!" I yelled and again Alec responded with an 'okay'.

You may think I would change into jeans and something more outgoing but no, sweatpants its is. We arrived at some store and Niall dragged me in. "Color?" he asked me as he was already looking through the racks.

"uhm, I want something gold."

We searched for good twenty minutes before we couldn't decide between two dresses. One being long with a slit up my leg and one being short glitter. "I like the long one but I think for a premier of One Direction's movie it's not appropriate."

Niall agreed and we went to pay for the short one. It looks really awesome and I think everyone would like it. "Good job," I high fived Niall as we left the store.

We put the dress in Niall's car and went to get ice cream. We were somewhere with only a small amount of people so Niall didn't get mobbed by fans whilst eating his 'precious ice cream' like he said.

Even though I didn't wanted to talk about him, I had to ask, "is he like, talking about me?"

Niall's expression went from happy to more like apologetic. "No."

I didn't know what I should do. I sighed and shrugged as I soon finished my ice cream. We got in the car and Niall drove off in silence.

"That's not the way to Alec's house," I pointed out as Niall took a wrong turn. "I know," was all he said as I saw the boys house in the distance. "Oh no, Niall what are you doing?"

He didn't replied as he drove onto the property of One Direction.

I was nervous. Was he there? Would he even talk to me?

Niall parked his car and pulled me out of the car and towards the front door. "I don't want to," I whined but Niall wouldn't listen and unlocked the door to reveal Louis laying on the floor with a ladybug on his bare chest.

I burst out laughing as well did Niall. "What the heck are you doing?" Niall asked after calming down which wasn't so easy for me, though.

"just hanging out with Gladys."

"Gladys?" Niall asked and Louis pointed to the bug on his chest. I soon was on the floor laughing along with Niall. "don't laugh at Gladys," Louis pouted. "We're not exactly laughing at the bug," Niall admitted laughing.

"Gladys," Louis said as Niall called 'Gladys' a bug. "Sorry," Niall said as he tried to be serious. "Is Harry home?"

I stopped laughing immediately and coughed at the sudden mood change.

_____________

I know I know I'm sorry and blah blah but I had a Math & French exam! I guess I failed both but I don't know yet. Yesterday my teacher gave me back my German exam and I had the freaking second best exam in my class!! (Nerd got ONE point more) (I got a B+)

Anyways I wanted to ask you what story I should write. I mean with which main character like an option are not only the boys of One Direction but also Shawn Mendes and...Idk who else. I love Shawn Mendes and I love his new song 'Treat you better'.

I already have a plot for my new story but I'm also having three more stories I'm working on (or trying to work on). Thanks for reading! Love you