1.9

Much to my surprise I felt much better the next day but the boys still weren't allowed to hang out with me. Today is the last show before they have exactly a week off. I still wonder what the surprise could be but I had no idea, at all.

Currently, I'm taking a walk to get some fresh air. I still wore Harry's sweater from yesterday with a pair of leggings and a pair of black, low cut converse. My hair was in a messy bun and I didn't had any make up on.

I walked casually through the streets of Manchester and took a stop at a frozen yogurt shop. I took a seat by myself and stared out of the window watching the people walk by whilst I ate my delicious frozen yogurt.

Suddenly I felt the discomfort of someone watching me. I looked around to find the source and my eyes landed on two girls, probably a little younger then me. I pulled my eyebrows together in confusion until they approached me.

"Are you Lia?" The blonde girl asked me. "Depends. Who wants to know?" I asked still confused. How did they know my name. "We're fans of One Direction and saw you on some pics," the brunette one explained.

Right, I'm friends with a famous boyband of course there are pictures from me out there in the world wide web. "I'm Lia and you are?" I asked so I won't be rude to such lovely girls. "I'm Ariana and this is Elena," the blonde named Ariana told me with a grin.

"Wanna sit down?" I asked as I gestured to the seats on front of me. They nodded eagerly and sat down as they watched me. "So who's your favorite?" I asked grinning. "Harry," Ariana said at the same time Elena said, "Niall."

"Aww poor Louis & Liam. They won't be happy when I tell them that," I giggled making the girls gasp. "No! We love them as well!" They quickly corrected themselves, making me laugh. "It's okay, I was joking."

They both sighed in relief and smiled.

"Is that Harry's sweater?" Elena noticed with a raised eyebrow and wide eyes. "Uhm, yea," I admitted unsure if I should've done that or better not. "Are you two dating?!" Ariana almost yelled. "No, no we're not. You still have a chance with him but I'm a bit sick so he let me borrow it," I explained and she blushed a deep red.

"Girls, it was great talking to you but unfortunately, I have to leave," I told them since I still didn't felt that great. "Can we take a picture with you?" Elena blurred out. "Uhm, sure," I agreed and posed for the picture which an elderly women took for the girls so they both could be in the picture with me.

"Bye!" I waved as they returned the gesture almost immediately.

A few minutes later I got a message.

Harry:
Still wearing my sweater I see ;)

Lia:
How do you know?

I waited for his respond but all he said was 'Check Twitter'.

I did as told and the girls had posted the picture from me with them and a lot of people retweeted that already and responded to it that I was wearing Harry's sweater along with pics from Harry wearing it with the pic me wearing it. A few people sending hate but I had to get used to it, eventually.

I got back to the hotel and looked for someone who I could hang out with. I decided to text Harry even though I know that he'll be on stage by now.

Lia:
I'm bored

Lia:
BOOOOOORED

Lia:
Still bored

Lia:
HARREH