4.0

I held Harry's hand tight in mine as he laid unconscious on the ground.

"My knee collided with his temple which made him unconscious," the keeper explained to the paramedics. Niall & Louis succeeded by pulling me away from Harry. I let them. I knew it was no use to argue.

"We will ride with him," Paul announced and pulled me with him. "End the game and the van will wait as planned," Paul told Liam, Niall & Louis who just nodded. They wanted to come with us but they knew they couldn't do anything for Harry right now.

I got in the ambulance with Paul and Harry's eyes fluttered open. "Where am I?" He asked as he looked around until his eyes landed on me. "You're in an ambulance," I told him and grabbed his hand which he had hold out for me.

"Why?" He asked with his eyebrow raised. "Your temple collided with the goalkeeper's knee and you fell unconscious," I explained to him. "And why is my ankle hurting?" He asked confused.

The paramedic examined Harry's ankle. "It's sprained," he confirmed and wrote something down.

Harry sighed and squeezed my hand as we arrived at the hospital. "I'll see after your check up, all right?" Harry nodded and motioned me to come closer. "I love you," he whispered and pecked my lips. "I love you too."

They brought Harry to some room and Paul & I sat down in the waiting room. "At least I know that he's okay," I sighed and made myself a little more comfortable. Paul agreed and called management to explain what happened.

-

"You can take him home now," the doctor told us after two hours of waiting. Harry came around the corner with a red bandage on his ankle and Niall, Liam & Louis immediately ran towards him and hugged him.

"I hate crutches," Harry groaned as he approached me. "It's not that bad," I waved him off. "But I can't hold your hand so, yes it is," Harry argued making me smile.

We got into the van and Paul drove us to the boys house. After Paul left Niall ordered Pizza at Dominos Pizza which was my absolutely favorite Pizza shop.

The boys took a shower and even though, bad smelling Harry should too, he couldn't. What a shame. I showered as well and when we were all done the delivery guy came.

"I LOVE PIZZA!" I screamed and ran down the stairs. The delivery guy saw me and started laughing as well as Liam who was currently paying him. I blushed and walked to the living room.

After I was stuffed with pizza I laid my head on Harry's bare chest. "Eww, your hair is wet!" He exclaimed and pushed me off. "And you smell like a rotten fish," I rolled my eyes and leaned against Niall instead.

"Hey! Gimme my girlfriend!" Harry whined as Niall put his arm around me in a friendly way. "Chill dude," Niall laughed.

"You should shower tomorrow or we'll never cuddle again," I warned and pointed my finger at my cute pouting boyfriend. "I don't smell that bad," he complained which made all of us look at him, "yes, you do!"

-

"You're coming to the first show right?" Harry asked with hope in his eyes. "I can't," I said ashamed that I couldn't support him for his first show of the 'Where we are' tour.

He nodded and looked kind of hurt, "I understand."

"I have to go now so I can get a little bit of sleep before my first day at UCL," I said and took my phone from his night stand. "You can sleep here," Harry said quickly, obviously not wanting me to leave.

"But my things are at Alec's and we both know that I won't get much sleep," I chuckled and he just nodded. I pecked his lips and waved at him but he didn't returned the wave and just nodded his head once again.