3.8

"Tell me."

Elena shifted uncomfortably on Harry's bed where I sat with her. "Tell you what?" She asked innocently. I shot her a 'look' making her sigh.

"Fine, I kind of...don't like Liam anymore. Like from the beginning maybe he was just only a friend to me," she admitted truthfully. "You like Louis don't you?" I blurred out making her choke on her own saliva.

"I don't want to hurt Liam," she cried out as tears run down her face. "But you do like Louis," I finished for her making her nod, "I do."

"Then end things with Liam and see how he's taking it before you start something with Louis."

"I will but Louis doesn't even like me back," she sighed and wiped her tears. I chuckled, "oh believe me, he does."

I pulled my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. Suddenly I felt like a bulge on my shin. "Elena?" I asked slowly and confused. "Yea?" She asked and I just pointed to my shin where it seemed like a bit of my shin was swollen or something.

"What is this?" She asked as she felt it. "I honestly, have no idea."

"Did you like ran into something?" I shook my head no and pulled down my jeans to examine it. It looked gross. It was just some weird swollen part but not like blue or something it was in my normal skin color. "You should go see a doctor."

I shook my head no and pulled my jeans back up. "I don't need a doctor it'll be fine in a few day." Elena looked at me for a few seconds before she nodded.

"You should go and talk to Liam now," I pushed her out of the door and laid on the bed when she was gone. I was kind of worried about my shin but I ignored it and rest a little.

About ten minutes later I heard screaming either from the room next door or from like the living room or something. "WHO IS IT?"

My eyes widened as I realized it was Liam's voice. I jumped out of the bed and ran to where the screaming was coming from. Elena & Liam where fighting in the living room while Niall stood there with wide eyes.

"What the hell!" I screamed making them shut up. "What's going on?" I asked as the huffed and plopped on the couch. "She likes another man," Liam pointed out.

"I'm sorry but I just don't like you like that anymore. I know it's my fault but I'm really really sorry!"

Liam's expression changed from angry to sad as he walked into the kitchen. I followed immediately and before he could sat down on the bar stools I engulfed him in a hug.

"You knew didn't you?" He asked as he hugged my back. "Only since today. I'm really sorry but you'll find someone lovely soon. I promise you that because you're really charming, smart and just lovable."

"Thank you. You're the best friend ever and I'm glad you're around and that Harry & you are going strong."

"Anytime, love you bro," I kissed his cheek and squeezed him before I let go and left the kitchen.

-

I woke up by someone poking my cheek over and over again. I opened my eyes and saw Mason sitting comfortably on my chest with Harry grinning beside me.

"Morning beautiful," Harry smiled and kissed my cheek. "Morning," I could get put and lifted my upper body as Mason crawled around between the two of us. "It's her death day," I choked out as Mason grinned at me.

"It is. But it's his birthday though," Harry smiled as Mason laughed because of Harry tickling him. "Let's get ready love," Harry said after a while of playing with our sunshine. Harry went into the bathroom and I changed Mason for the day before I got ready myself.

Alec left early saying that he wanted to visit Megan's grave.

I put Mason in his playpen and Harry & I started decorating after we ate breakfast. Throughout the day some neighbors visited and brought presents which was really nice. Midday Alec returned home and got ready for the little party.

"I-I kind of want to visit her grave," I said to Harry out of the blue. "We could," he said as he took my hand in his. "Now?" I asked since guests will arrive in about an hour. "Sure. We're done preparing for the party anyways. Mason's with Alec and we could go now."

I nodded and quickly told Alec before we were off to the cemetery.

I hate cemeteries. I just don't like walking around graves.

We came to a stop as I saw her stone.
Megan Lydia Handerson
16.06.1989 - 13.03.2013
Beloved daughter, wife and mother

Tears stung in my eyes as I approached the grave. Harry's grip on my hand tightened as a tear rolled not only down my face but also his.

We spend good ten minutes staring at the grave before we decided to leave.

"So when do you think will Louis make a move on Elena? I mean, Liam is still kind of mad but he seems to get over it really quick though."

Harry shrugged, "I hope he's going for it soon." I agreed and soon arrived home where we caught Alec singing and dancing the new one direction album, all on his own. Harry & I stood by the door and watched with amusement whilst me tried not to break out in laughter.

"STORY OF MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE"

Alec screamed and even tried to hit the high note which finally got me bursting out laughing. Alec stopped in a heartbeat and his face turned read before you could've said 'tomato'.

"I'm glad you like our music," Harry laughed and held himself steady on the counter whilst I already broke down and laid on the ground, laughing.

"I hate you guys," Alec growled. Harry & I engulfed him in our famous 'Hia' sandwich. "Eww let go!" Alec squirmed in our arms. "We love you Al."

After we let go we finished preparing the food and whatnot until the doorbell rang, signaling that the guests are here. Alec went to get his son whilst Harry & I let the guests in. Let's get this party started.

__________

I'm so sorry guys that I didn't update and also that it was a short update. I have holidays now but I have a lot to do lately that's why I couldn't update.

Aaaaaaalso...I have immense writers block which isn't helping.
Love you guys <3