Roxas X Reader

You were sitting by the clock tower wondering if anyone else visited the very top. You had the day off and decided to do a little exploring everywhere. Your Best Friend Xion Had Made You Try Something called sea salt ice cream. It was unbelievably good! You suddenly heard footsteps climbing towards the top. When they stopped a blonde spiky haired boy was standing in front of you. " Hey Aren't You The New Girl?" He asked as you nodded. " I'm Roxas!" He said cheerfully. " And I'm Y/N." You added afterwords as he pulled out something from behind his back. " You love sea salt ice cream too!" You yelled and took the ice cream from him. " How can anyone not?" Roxas answered back. " Hey wanna join me and my friends here when they come." He jumped up and down. After a while of sitting Roxas noticed it was getting dark and the stars were coming out. " Hey Roxas." you asked leaning on his shoulder almost sleeping. " do you know who your nobody is?" You asked when he nodded " I wish I could do his jobs he's a Keyblade wielder." " A Keyblade is a....." Before Roxas finished you fell asleep on your shoulder. After he got to your room he secretly kissed you on the cheek. " goodnight princess."