Sora X Reader X Riku

For @Bladequeen1 and @puggielansiex  ( Me ) 

You just got back from Twilight Town. You just had to make sure another Xion wasn't coming but apparently no plans. You went back to destiny island and saw 1 thing you wished would never happen again. Sora and Riku were fighting each other. They were mad too! Was Kairi the cause of this? You hated Kairi as she was the one who came between you and Sora. That's why you were closer to Riku as she wouldn't let him see his once best friend either. 

" What's Wrong?" You faintly whispered as the boys stopped to look at you. Sora started to blush and Riku stepped right in front of Sora. " Y/N have I ever told you that..." Sora than covered his mouth as he smiled up at Riku. " Y/N would sometime would you like to hang out... like on the island alone." You were astonished as you used to have a crush on Sora himself but not after Kairi destroyed everything. Riku then repeated the same question but he wanted to go somewhere like Castle Oblivion. " What happened to Kairi?" you asked Sora as you saw a very angry Kairi on the ledge of her room. " Y/N I've loved you way more than Sora has." Riku screamed. 

" Um...I Don't...Know?" you questioned still astonished to the fact that Sora and Riku were fighting over you. You used to have a crush on Sora but , after he started dating Kairi everything went downhill. Then after that time you and Riku had spent a lot of time together and you had developed a crush on him too. " I...Don't...Know?" You answered to both of them. You walked down by the beach more after explaining you couldn't choose. 

It was about 10:00 PM and you were the only one awake for sure." I better guess i'll go to bed." you thought heading back up towards your spare room on the island. Everyone had a spare room just in case like for the night. In your mind you were still replaying what happened today. As you were thinking you started to fall in love with one boy more and more that boy was...