Sora X Reader X Roxas

You quietly smiled at the time. 

11:00 PM

After 3 months you stared at the calendar. Red X's surround it as a circle in blue was next. You finally got to see your friends after months of spy training. Yup, you were trained as a spy to help out people like the king and your 2 best friends Roxas and Sora. 

You met Sora through the king. Since he took you in you mostly stayed at the castle Sora helped you see the outside world.  you visited Destiny Islands with the king and Sora was basically drawn towards you. You met Roxas through sneaking out one night. As you entered a small town a heartless started to attack and Roxas helped out. Let's just say Roxas helped return you home and the king trusted him a lot. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora had so many thoughts running through his head. The crush he had on Y/N only grew bigger during every day.  Sora was running around the building pacing back and forth when he saw Roxas. He was doing the same thing pacing back and forth. As he turned back Riku was laughing. " So I guess I know who has a crush on Y/N now." He teased as Sora  turned his back, partly from blushing. He was about to make a comment back when a knock on the door was heard. Everyone rushed to the door waiting to see the king and the girl of Sora's  dreams Y/N

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N soft and sweet voice played in my head over and over. When I had first met her all I wanted to do was protect her. She was so small and pretty. Really Pretty. As I waited for the day to come I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N. " What if she got hurt?" I would probably kill who ever hurt her, Y/N is everything to me. I was pacing down the halls checking my hair to make it look good When I heard a knock on the door. . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I stepped in and was surrounded by all of my friends. As I walked in I was met with Sora who embraced me as soon as I stepped in the room. " I missed you so much!" he added as I smiled back so happy to see Sora again. When everybody left I looked around and saw Roxas. He gave me a hug and smiled. " So how was everything?" he asked as I laughed " it was seriously the most boring and coolest thing ever." I replied 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora's POV

I was sitting by Riku talking about how much I missed Y/N when he tapped me on the shoulder. " Uh Sora it looks like someones trying to steal your girl!" Riku whispered as I turned my head. Roxas was talking to her and she was laughing and smiling. " There was no way I could let that happen. So I headed over to them. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hey Y/N!" Sora smiled happily. "...Roxas." he muttered as I looked at him sideways. " So Y/N, Riku wanted to see you after everything." Sora cheerfully looked at me and I smiled. As me and Riku chatted Sora pulled out a box. " Hey Y/N this is for you." He smiled as I smiled more. Inside was a charm bracelet. " Thank you so much!" I pulled him into a hug. I heard Riku laugh as I let go. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roxas POV

My eyes burned into Sora as jealousy overcame me. I knew Sora liked Y/N but there was no way he was stealing her away from me. Naminè finally came over and dragged Y/N to the next room, Riku running after her. I walked over to Sora. It was just me and him. I summoned my keyblade fists clenched as Sora was the same. As we knew it we were swinging our keyblades at each other putting dents in walls and destroying other priceless objects.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You heard a ton of clashing and clanging. You rushed to the door along with Riku and the king. When I saw the 2 boys I was shocked. They both stopped and looked at you. Sorrow filled their faces. " You 2 need to stop!" Riku yelled as I was still questioning everything. " What's going on?" I asked everyone. Silence filled the rooms. Riku walked me out of the room and up to my bedroom.  " Y/N Sora and Roxas both have crushes on you." Riku said. " They're expecting you to pick someone soon." Riku told me as I sighed. " So that's why everyone was so pushy." I added. Riku walked out as I began to think. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU PICKED SORA

After a couple hours of thinking you came to the descion... Sora.

He made your heart skip a beat every time you 2 talked. The conversations you had with him were much more deeper and his smile.... it had made you melt. The feeling just wasn't there with Roxas. You wanted to make the right decision so you dragged Riku up to your room.

" I made a decision!" you stared at Riku. " Well who did you chose?" He asked his eyes on you. " Sora "  You spoke as Riku smiled. " I honestly knew the whole time you were going to chose him." You gave him a confused look. " The way you look at each other." he laughed. Then a sneaking look crossed his face. " Wait just a minute." Riku said running straight out of the room. Soon the door opened and Riku shoved a boy in. When you looked down it was Sora. " Uh...Riku I need to go." you asked him as the door was locked. " Y/N your not moving until you do what's right." he screamed as I looked at Sora. " Uh... this is awkward." he commented as you smiled. " Um... Sora I need to tell you something." you looked down. Sora stepped closer. " I love you Sora." you blushed madly as he hugged you. 

" I love you to Y/N." Sora cooed as a kiss was placed on your lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU PICKED ROXAS

As a few minutes after Riku had left a knock was heard on the door you opened it sighing as you looked up. Roxas was standing in the doorway. Eyes red and puffy. "Roxas..." you were cut off by Roxas moaning. 

" Y/N I'm so sorry I was a total jerk and should have never fought Sora your just so important to me and the thought of somebody holding you and protecting you other than me...I just couldn't let Sora take you away you mean so much." Roxas stared into your eyes.

You had decided your choice. Roxas. He was so caring and always loved you for you. You smiled and gave him a huge hug. " Roxas..I choose you." You whispered. He pulled you closer and then you let go smiling. " 

" Y/N I love you so much." Roxas kissed your forehead. You smiled your heart belonged to Roxas and only him. You looked him in his deep blue eyes as you placed a kiss on Roxas's lips

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks So Much For Reading This It Took Me A Week To Write! - BlytheHeartsxx