Riku X Reader

In celebration of the new trailer!

You and Riku had both defeated a group of heartless near Mysterious Tower. You walked in as you both breathing heavily. " Riku... Y/N!" A deep voice called as we entered the room. Yen Sid stood there with the king as you realized nobody else except You, Riku , Yen Sid and The King were in the room. 

" I'm afraid there are new threats on the horizon." Yen Sid spoke his deep voice setting the mood of seriousness all across the room. " Riku you will go along with King Mickey and help find the other half of the key to return hearts." Riku nodded as Yen Sid turned to look at you.

" Y/N i'm afraid you will be on your own for this mission." My heart stopped beating. I asked only one question in my mind.

" Why am I not with Riku i've never handled a mission on my own I've always been with the king and Riku?" Of course I never said anything out loud.

" You will be traveling worlds and be the warning in case Xehanort has a deadly disaster in his mind." I looked sideways.  The mission sounds fun in all but I can't do it without Riku. You thought in your mind. Keyblade training for you both will start tomorrow even though you are both proven masters you still need training. I sighed as Yen Sid dismissed us both. 

I ran out of the castle and sat on the doorstep Donald and Goofy running up to me both asking whats wrong. I buried my head in my arms as Riku came bursting out. " Y/N!" he said sitting down next to me. Donald and Goofy both looked at him as he told them to leave. 

" Y/N I want you to know..." Riku stopped as I looked at him. " What Riku what?" I asked him stuttering a little. 

" Y/N I want you to know I love you and that even if the darkness takes me and i'm not there for the keyblade war I will still love you, Y/N you have no idea how much of a crush i've developed these past years working together. I will still remember you and think of you every night were gone and don't get to see each other. " He breathed out as you looked up at him stunned. 

All the sudden you couldn't stand it any longer you placed a kiss on Riku's lips as you smiled. " I love you to Riku." 

A year after everything 

The keyblade war was done Xehanort was defeated thanks to Sora and everyone else finally you both knew you got to see each other a year later. As Riku sat on the tree branch his best friends sat on when they were little he thought about you and if you had made it. 

" RIKU I HAVE A SUPRISE FOR YOU!" Sora said running up to him. " What's this surprise?" he asked Sora as he ran back into the cave. Out he pulled you and he smiled. " Y/N!" he yelled as he this time gave you a light peck on the lips.