Ventus X Reader

( Currently Writing This On A Sunny Morning ) 

"Where am I?" you asked yourself as you tried to examine your surroundings, even though you were feeling really dizzy and your eyes were taking a lot of time adjusting to the slightly dark place.

As your eyes finally adjusted to the lack of light you noticed that you were laying on the grass from a courtyard of some kind of castle, and it was night time. "I don't recall having fallen asleep while laying in grass..." You thought as you got up from the ground.

Looking around, you noticed that this place looked so familiar... Like you had been in this place many times before... But you couldn't really put a finger on it. You then started to walk around this courtyard, in hopes of finding something or someone.

And after awhile of aimlessly walking around, you heard your name being called. "(Y/n)! Over here!" someone, presumably a boy by the tone of voice, called you.

You turned around, surprised that someone in this seemly unknown place knew your name. A blonde boy was running in your direction, and when reached you he was panting heavily, like he had just run a marathon.

After he finally finished catching his breath, he looked at you and smiled. "Glad to see that you here! I was starting to think that you had forgotten about our meeting tonight" he said, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

You stared at him, confused. You didn't even know who he was! It was then that you made with him and you noticed those eyes... You had seem them before... Oh, so many times before. But... Where?

"Shall we go then?" he said, taking a hold of your hand and started to walk, bringing you with him. But you didn't object. You were curious and for some reason you felt like everything was alright, you felt safe with him.

Suddenly, there was a sharp on your head and you let go of the boy's hand, so you could hold your forehead "(y/n)! Wake up!" a voice in your head called.

"Hey..." The boy said, holding a hint of worry in his voice that made you look at him. "Are you okay?" he asked "Yeah... It's just a headache" you said and gave him a reassuring smile.

He smiled back and nodded, and as you two continued to walk, you thought that it was better to just forget about the voice you heard, just for now.

After a few minutes you finally reach a place where there was a large patch of grass and a beautiful view in front of you. But what really caught your attention was that some kind of starts where falling through the sky... It was a meteorite shower!

"We are finally here! And just in time to see the meteorite shower!" he said happily. Then both of you laid down and admired the scenery before you.

"You know what? This reminds me of that day when I was here watching a meteorite shower all by myself and I ended up . Then you, Terra and Aqua came here to wake me up and we had a little training section, it was suppose to be our last battle before they took the exam to achieve the Mark of Mastery..."

"And then Aqua gave us friendship necklaces, so no matter what, we would always remember each other..." You said, remembering that moment. Surprised of what you said and remembered, you looked at him like he would hold the answers why you suddenly had that flashback.

He only smiled. "It's fun to remember the good times, huh?" Looking back at the sky, he continued "With all this stuff going on, sometimes I'm afraid that we will forget about these moments or that we will never be able to enjoy them again..."

You started to feel guilty as you saw the sad smile he had on his face. You took his hand on yours, making him look at you, and tried to comfort him "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure everything is going to fine!" you said, smiling. You couldn't think of anything better to say, even though you wanted to put back that happy expression on the boy's face.

It seemed to work, though, because he smiled back at you "Yeah, I sure hope so..."
Suddenly, the voice on your head was back, but this time instead of flinching from pain you started to feel dizzy and kinda "(y/n)! Please, wake up!" the voice from before said.

As the sleepiness started to take over, you slowly started to let your eyes close. You could hear a faint chuckle coming from the boy next to you "You seem pretty tired. I don't blame you: you have been training non-stop lately" He gently kissed your forehead "Sleep well. And don't worry I'll be here with you" 

"Ventus..." You said, fully remembering who he was, before the darkness completely surrounded you.

After a while you started to retrieve consciousness and you could swear that someone was shaking you by the shoulders. "Don't you dare to die on me (y/n)! I will freaking kill you if you die!" "Sora, please stop. You are going to probably break her back if you continue like that " "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" he said as he quickly let go of you.

You fully opened your eyes, only to see your two best friends, Sora and Riku, looking at you with worried expressions. "What happened?" you asked as you put yourself in a sitting position.

"Well, while we were training the genius over here thought it was a great idea to hit you with his keyblade on the back of your head and knock you down" Riku said, giving Sora a side glare.

Sora glared back "It was an accident! I never wanted to hurt her!" he said, puffing his cheeks like a little kid whose mother just refused to buy him candy. Riku sighed and looked at you "You feeling okay?" he asked.

You nodded. "Glad to hear that. I'm going back to the village now, and you guys should come too" he said and started to walk way. "Hey..." Sora said, making you look at his sapphire blue eyes "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah. It's just a headache" you said, giving him a reassuring smile.

He smiled and offered a hand to help you stand up. "Well, I guess we should get going" he said. "Sure, but I'm just going to stay here for a few minutes" He nodded and, just like Riku, started to walk way.

You looked at the ocean, remembering what happened while you were unconscious. It wasn't a dream, but a memory. One of the many memories you had lost since the day you were found unconscious on the Destiny Island shore.

Not only you were starting to remember your past, but also you were starting to see a connection between your long lost friend, Ventus and Sora, the one that have been helping you since you lost your destiny.

You closed your eyes and smiled, before starting to walk back to the village "I miss you, Ven.... I really do"