Sora X Reader

As Sora entered the building he heard the small chatter of 2 people. A deep voice he recognized very well was one. " Riku?" " Riku where are you?" he screamed as silence was heard. " Sora!" he screamed as his purple haired best friend came out from the dark place. " Who were ya talkin too?" Goofy asked as Riku laughed "you mean clumsy over here?" 

" SHUTUP?!" A lovely and sweet voice was heard I looked over and the most beautiful brown eyed girl was staring right at me. " Hey." I stared at her beautiful eyes. " Hey." she said back as I smiled. " You gotta name?"  Donald yelled rolling his eyes. " Y/N." she answered as my heart fluttered more. " Mickey introduced me to Y/N back a while ago." Riku added while she laughed. " And you must be.." she asked me as I smiled and blushed madly. " Sora." I added as my cheeks lit up. 

As months progressed Sora got closer to you and his crush on you only continued to grow. One day you sat on the beach and after about an hour Sora came to join." Hey." Sora laughed as he sat next to you. " Hey." you said back as he sat next to you. " Thanks for saving me from Vanitas." You said smiling. Your heart only gathering more butterflies. You've had a crush on Sora since you first met him. Riku even told you stories about him too. 

Sora sighed. " Y/N there's something I need to tell you." he added as I looked at the sand. " Yeah?" I asked as I turned to face him. His pink tinted cheeks added to his almost perfect appearance and amazing personality. I stared at his sky blue eyes and leaned in. Our lips connected as it felt like fireworks went off. As we separated I looked into his eyes as he began to speak. 

" Y/N i've loved you since the day I met you, your chocolate brown eyes, your funny and corny jokes, even your imperfections seem perfect to me." He told me as I began to pull him into a hug. " Sora...I love you." I whispered as he pulled me into another kiss.