1. A New Pack?!

(Y/N P.O.V.)

"Y/N" Chris mind linked to me, "I sense a new pack here there's 3 guys and 2 girls total." Oh crap I thought to myself. I look up from my textbook and raise my hand. "Yes Ms. Pierce?" Mrs. Anderson called on me. "I have important family problems..uhh is it ok if I leave?" I change my eye color to yellow to compel her. "Yes you may leave Ms. Pierce." I get up and leave and I find Chris outside near the gate. He doesn't seem to notice me, now's a good time to scare him. I sneak up behind him, "BOO-YAH!" I scream. "Jesus Christ Y/N! Don't do that again." Chris has his hand over his heart. "Get it Imma scary punk ghost? All jokes aside what's this new pack you were talkin' 'bout?" "The Pack's name is Raging Summit, and their Alpha is Austin Mahone." When Chris said Raging Summit I dropped my backpack and stared at him in disbelief. "What's wrong Y/N?" He says with a concerned voice. "I-I know that pack Chris, no joke. Austin and I despise each other." I emphasize despise so he understands that we hate each other's guts. "Oh... ok, well...don't worry cause you got me and the rest of the pack, but besides I can always ask my older sister to help out if Austin's out to get you." Chris says it in a protective but friendly way. "Yeah, thanks you Jauregui for having my back." I say while putting my arm around his shoulder. "Let's go to my house." Chris says. "Why?" I ask already knowing the answer. "To game our asses off of course Y/N/N!" Chris says enthusiastically. "Let's go then! What are we doing walking when we can run?" I say.

--------(In his neighborhood) --------

"C'MON, Y/N HURRY UP!!" Chris yells running up the stairs. I start to run up the stairs when I notice a girl with beautiful, mesmerizing emerald eyes.

I stop and she walks over to me and says, "Hi, I'm Lauren." "Hi Green-Eyed Goddess, I'm Y/N." I say and she giggles when I called her Green-Eyed Goddess. God her giggle is adorable, I thought to myself. Chris comes downstairs saying, "Y/N come..." He pauses. "Great... Lauren this is Y/N" he says putting an arm around my shoulder. "And Y/N this is my sister Lauren. Now let's go game our butts off Y/N" "okay get the game ready then call my name when you're done." I say. "Okay." Chris says then goes back upstairs. "So, Green-Eyed Goddess..." Lauren looks up from her phone, "Yeah?" "You're an Alpha huh?" Her eyes widen in shock.

(Lauren's P.O.V.)

"You're an Alpha, huh?" Y/N says. How'd she know? "Uh...yeah H-How did you know?" I ask her curiously. "Because I can sense it and I'm the Alpha of the pack that Chris is in." "Really?" I ask. I didn't know Chris's Pack or the Alpha. This girl is really interesting and she's really beautiful as well. "I...um do you want anything Y/N?" "Huh? Oh thanks but Imma pass." She says. "Y'know Lauren you're pretty interesting." Y/N says. "Thanks you're interesting as well." I say. "Well maybe we could-"she was cut off. "Y/N THE GAME'S READY!" Chris shouts and I groan because we were talking. "Okay Chris! I'm coming just give me a few seconds!" Y/N shouts back.

(Y/N P.O.V.)

Really Chris, right now?! I thought to myself. "Anyways" I say looking back at Lauren. "Here ya go." I say handing her a slip of paper. I'm near the stairs when I look back at her. She opens the slip of paper and looks at me. I wink before heading up the stairs. I open the door to Chris's room. "Here." He says handing me an Xbox 360 controller. I take the controller and start playing. "NO WAY YOU TOTALLY CHEATED Y/N!" Chris yells at me because I beat him at Capture the Flag. "Of course Chris I totally cheated" I say sarcastically while heading down the stairs with Chris to find food. "HOW'D YOU CHEAT Y/N?!" Chris yells. "Chris...I have to tell you something important" I heard him mumble an okay. We were already in the kitchen. "Y/N?" Chris said. I said "CHRIS CALM YO TITS ABOUT THE DAMN VIDEO GAME CAUSE I DIDN'T CHEAT!"

I could hear Lauren and I think other girls giggling. I went over to Lauren and her friends sitting on the couch. "Aye yo Green-Eyed Goddess want introduce me to your friends?" Lauren giggles at the nickname I gave her. "Okay Y/N this is Normani" she says pointing to a beautiful, dark skinned girl. "Hello Trap Queen, I'm Y/N" Normani giggles at the nickname I gave her. "This is Dinah-Jane" Lauren says pointing to a lighter skinned girl. "Sup pretty?" I say casually. "Flirty much?" Dinah asks. "Sorry, Pretty Girl, I can't help it." "This is Ally" Lauren says pointing to a short brunette. "Hey, Sunshine" Ally giggles. "Hey Y/N" "and this is Camila." Lauren says pointing to a beautiful brunette with beautiful brown eyes. Woah she's really gorgeous I thought to myself. "Hey gorgeous, how's it going?" I ask Camila. Camila looks at me then looks down. Is-Is she blushing? "Hi Y/N" Camila says quietly. "Y/N can we go back to Call of Duty now?" Chris whines. "Naw bruh, I'm tired." I say. "Aww." Chris says and I giggle. "Sorry bro, I'm really beat cause I had to compel Mrs. Anderson." All the girls, except Lauren, look at me in shock. I let my ears and tail stick out so I'm in half form. "Yes, I'm a wolf but, I'm also a Vampire." I say.  They all look at me in shock even Lauren. "No way." Ally says. "Sunshine, I'm not joking." I say looking at Ally. "She's right." Chris says while sitting at the table with his food.

My phone buzzes in my back pocket I take it out and see that my older brother, Taylor texted me.

(T=Taylor Y=you)

T: Hey Y/N/N where ya at?

Y: at Chris's house. His sister Lauren has 4 of her friends over.

T: is it ok if I come over?

Y: sure plz tell me you're going to play COD with Chris.

T: yea I was actually xD I'm in the neighborhood. Syl. (see ya later)

Y: ok syl

"Y/N who were you texting?" Lauren asks. "Taylor, my older brother." I said. "By the way, Chris he's coming over to play Call of Duty for you. Thank God." I say.

----- (30 minutes later) -----

There was a knock at the door, I get up quickly run to the door and open it. "Taylor!" I said while hugging him. "Hi, Y/N" Taylor said while hugging me back. "So, Tay, how are things with Joey?" I ask while closing the door, and stares at me wide eyed. "Y/N! I thought I told you not to mention him!" He whisper yelled. I giggled knowing my brother hates it when I ask about his boyfriend. "Hey Taylor!" Chris said. "Hi Chris, Want to go dominate CTF on Call of Duty?" Taylor asked. "HELL YEAH! LET'S GO!" Chris yelled excitedly. "LANGUAGE!" Ally yelled. "SORRY ALLY!" Chris yelled already halfway upstairs with Taylor. I went back to the couch and sat next to Camila. Camila looked up from her phone at me. I winked and smiled at her. Camila looked back at her phone biting her lip and blushing. I chuckled knowing the effect my smiles and winks had on her. "What's so funny Y/N?" Dinah asked. "Nothing, just an inside joke I know." I could see Camila in the corner of my eye looking at me. I mind linked to her "You like what you see?" I heard Camila gasp and look at me. I looked back at her and I smirk. The others heard her gasp and all look at the two of us. "H-How'd you do that?" She asks. The others watch us in curiosity. "Well, I'm not a normal Hybrid, you see my parents are...Angelica and Joshua" I said and they all gasped and Camila said "Your mom is the Queen of the Werewolves and your dad is the King of the Vampires?" "Yep." I said. "Mate! Mate! Mate! Mate!" My inner wolf Jessica started screaming in my head. "What is wrong Jess?" I ask her. "Mate! Mate! Look next to you ITS HER YOUR MATE." The girls notice I'm silent. "Y/N?" Dinah and Ally called my name. "yea?" I said looking up. "What's wrong?" Normani asked. "Nothing, just my inner wolf annoying the crap outta me." I said. "Oh, well what're they annoying you about?" Ally asked. "Umm..." I rubbed the nape of my neck and said, "It's about my mate." I saw Camila look at me. "W-Who is it?" Camila asked. "IT'S HER" Jessica screamed in my head. "It-It's..." I sigh unable to tell her in front of the girls. I get up and grab Camila's hand and I lead her outside. Once she's outside I close the front door and that's when something amazing happened.