17. Pranks With Finah Jane

Previously on The She-Wolf:

Camila sighed and ran a hand through her hair which kinda turned me on. "Mila, whatever you're doing, you are turning me on," I whispered in her ear. She bit her lip which made me hard and she moaned when she felt my excited member touch her. I kissed her and she put her hands on my neck, pulling me closer to deepen the kiss. After we pulled away, I looked at my friend and I groaned; I got up and went to the bathroom to wait till it passed. I came out of the bathroom and Normani said, "Hard job isn't it, Y/N?" Normani giggled and teased me about me getting excited. "Not funny, Kordei," I said. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Finah Jane?" I said. "What?" Mani said. "Norminah or Dormani which is dominant?" I asked. Her eyes widen and her cheeks turned red. "So it is canon!" I said. "Shut up!" Normani shushed me. "What the hell is going on down there?" Lauren said. "Nothing!" Normani said. "So, you and Dinah, huh?" I said and wiggled my eyebrows. She looked down and smiled, "Yeah." I hugged her, "I knew it was canon, but here comes two questions: Alren or Laurminah?" She looked at me confused when I said 'Laurminah'. "What's Laurminah?" Normani questioned. I looked at her, "You've never heard of Laurminah? What about DC3? It's a ship of you, Dinah, and Lauren." Dinah came in and said, "I know about that ship, but no it's not canon." I nodded and Camila said, "Babe we're out of bananas!" We burst out laughing and I said, "Okay, grocery store here I go!" Dinah said, "Lemme go with you, I have a prank in mind." My eyes lit up and I nodded furiously. "Let's go," I said. "Babe, I'm taking Finah Jane with me!" I said. "Ok," Camila said and pecked my lips before I left. "So this prank, what is it?" I asked. "Well, we need a few buckets, tomatoes, lettuce, blueberries, bananas, apples, and oranges. We blend the tomatoes and shit, and put them into two buckets hang those two buckets above Ally and Mani's door, we then need some sloppy joe for Camila and Lauren and put it in the other two buckets, no that's too complicated. Soda! We need different types of soda, and we mix it and put them in the other two buckets, hang those buckets above Camren's doors and then film it," Dinah explained. "Okay, we'll split up, when we have our items, we need to have a signal like a sound," I said. "We should caw, or yodel," Dinah said. "Yodel it is," I said. "Okay, I'll get the soda and Mila's bananas you get the other stuff and don't forget about your bananas," I said as I parked the car. "Okay, Team Pranksters for the win!" Dinah said. "Team Pranksters for the win," I said and we then split up. I have Mila's bananas in my basket and I was looking at soda. "Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper, and ooh Fanta Orange, let's see I need two more," I said to myself. "How about Mt. Dew and Sprite," a certain familiar male voice said. "Hey, thanks," I said and then put them in my basket. I looked at the guy who suggested the two sodas. "Kellin! Hey, what're you doing here?" I asked, hugging him. "Just getting food and other snacks," Kellin replied. "Cool, I'm uh here with a friend getting things for a prank, and my fiancée wanted bananas," I said. "You're engaged?" Kellin asked. "Yep, I proposed to her, and I was wondering you wanna be one of my groomsmen?" I said. "Yeah, sure, when is it, the wedding?" Kellin asked. "July 3rd," I said. "Okay well see ya later," Kellin said and walked away. I heard Dinah yodel and I yodeled back which caused people in the aisle to look at me weirdly. I met her at the checkout line and we put our items on the belt. "Okay that'll be 102.67," The cashier said. I gave him $110 and I put the change in my pocket. Dinah and I carried the bags and put them in the car. "This is gonna be good!" I said. "We'll do it tomorrow," Dinah said. "When do you ever wake up early?" I asked. "I do! When I have a prank in mind, I'll wake up early," Dinah said. "Okay Finah Jane," I said and drove back to the house. Tomorrow is gonna be a fun day.

(Your P.O.V.)

*Next Morning*

I woke up at 5 at I snuck out of my room and saw Dinah come out of her room as well. "Let's go," She whispered. We crept downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a blender and then the buckets. I smiled evilly as Dinah chuckled. She put all the tomatoes and other tings in the blender and I stopped her from turning it on. "Won't they wake up?" I asked. "Well everybody's already up and getting ready because we have interviews today, so Alren takes showers first, and Normila sleeps in a little, by the way did you set up the cameras," Dinah said. "Yes I did Finah Jane," I said. "Okay, you mix the soda but we're gonna put some of the blended goo in it," Dinah chuckled. I nodded and mixed the sodas. We then put the buckets over the door and all the girls came out of the room and Dinah and I had our phones out recording them. Ally and Lauren were covered in soda and goo while Normani and Camila were covered in the goo. "WHAT THE HELL?! I JUST TOOK A SHOWER?!" Lauren yelled. "Shit, Finah, run!" I said and grabbed Dinah's hand and ran. "WHY AM I ALL STICKY?! DINAH JANE AND Y/N I WILL KILL YOU!" Normani yelled. We started laughing our asses off and we posted the videos we took on Twitter and Instagram.