9. The Old Ruins

(pic of the Old Ruins)

(A/N: y/n is g!p in Wolf and Human Forms.)

Previously on The She-Wolf:

I turned into my Hybrid Form and quickly ran over to Camila and grabbed the Vampire's head and ripped it off, and then I went to attack the three Werewolves. I had already killed two of the Wolves when I was being pinned down by the third one, it opened its mouth to bite me but I took my hands on the top and bottom of its jaws and ripped its head in half. I quickly got up to attack Thanatos, but was brought to my knees and trying to block out the Banshee's scream. I was screaming in agonizing pain, when Emily threw a stick at her, which made her distracted. Wait a minute...Emily? I stood up and grabbed Thanatos by the neck and started to choke him. I watched the life disappear from his eyes and after he collapsed, dead, I fell to my knees after I transformed back to normal. "Y/N!" Mila ran up to me and hugged me while crying. 'Baby, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Mila asked. "Babe, I'm fine, besides if you're unharmed then I am perfectly fine," I said. "Y/N, I love you, but please don't scare me like that again," Camila said. "I love you too, Camila," I said and leaned in to kiss her. After breaking away I said, "We are leaving, tomorrow at daybreak, so get some sleep, baby girl."

(Your P.O.V.)

-3:45 in the morning-

I awake, before everyone else, great. I untangle myself from Camila and check around the camp for any Rogues. After maybe 15 minutes of searching I change my clothes then go to look at our food rations. "Huh...we're gonna need more food, soon," I said to myself quietly. I got up and started to change my eye color to the "Hybrid Blue" as I called it. I could sense there were some rabbits, a doe, a few deer, and a big ass moose. What the hell? Why is there a big ass moose here? I don't know but all I know is that its food and I can tell you're craving some blood. Jessica really, you know I've been trying to control my thirst for human blood and now you mention my craving? *growls* You're so lucky that you're not a mortal. I turn into my Hybrid Form and start jumping from tree to tree following the deer and moose. (Hybrid Form v)

 (Hybrid Form v)

-4:00 A.M.-

(Camila's P.O.V.)

I woke up without Y/N next to me. "Where is she?" I asked hoping one of the other girls are up. "Hey, Bethany," I walk over to Bethany and gently shake her awake. She stirs and wakes up. "Bethany, where's Y/N?" I ask. "Huh? Y/N, I thought she was with you," Bethany says. "She's not," I replied. "Oh, uh I'll go look for her then," Bethany said. "Can I come with you?" I ask. "Uh, no, I need someone to stay with Emily," Bethany said. There's something that she's not telling me. "What are you not telling me about Y/N?" I ask.

(Bethany's P.O.V.)

Shit, I was hoping she wouldn't ask that question. "I-Uh, that's for her to tell you, it's personal," I said truthfully. "Okay," Camila replied. I turned around and started to look for Y/N. I changed my eyes to Azure to look for Y/N. I saw her jumping from tree to tree. Wait, she's coming this way, with a deer and a moose? I guess she saw me and stopped in front of me. "Bethany, what are you doing?" Y/N asks. "Looking for you, Camila was actually, but I said I would in case you know, you were going to the bathroom," I said. "Shit, I have to tell her soon," She said. "Really, first you tell her you imprinted on her but you don't tell her you have a dick?!" I whisper-yelled. "SHUT UP!" She yelled a little bit too loud because Emily and Camila came over to us. "Anyway, I brought food," Y/N said.