Ch. 4 What I Said Was Wrong?

---*Next Day Later at the Mortal Realm*---

(Your P.O.V.)

I was watching Bones on T.V. when a commercial of Orange Is The New Black and I saw Ruby Rose. I accidentally said, "Ruby Rose is hot as fuck." Mila looked at me and sad and a little bit pissed off. Shit, now she's gonna hate me, I thought to myself.

(Camila's P.O.V.)

"Mila wait! I didn't mean it, well a tiny bit," Y/N said before I went upstairs. Why would she say that? Does she hate me? I scoffed before heading upstairs. "Camila, please forgive me I'm sorry!" Y/N said. I kept on walking up the stairs and I reached her room. I went in and locked the door. I knew she would try coming in through the window, so I went into the bathroom and locked the door once I was inside. "Camila, please open the door," She said. I started crying because I felt that Y/N hated me. "Camila please open the door, I'm really sorry about what I said," Y/N said.

(Your P.O.V.)

I groaned then said, "Fine I'll leave you alone Camila, but don't bother looking for me." I headed downstairs with a few tears rolling down my cheeks when I ran into Ally. "Sorry, Ally," I said. Shit, I forgot whenever I call her by her real name she knows somethings up. "Why are you crying? What happened?" Ally asked me. "Nothing, I'm fine," I lied. I kept walking to the front door when Mani and Dinah stopped me. "Tell us what's wrong and we'll let you leave," Mani said. "Mila and I got into an argument and she locked herself in my room, and I am going somewhere," I replied. "What? How did you two get into an argument?" Ally asked. "I said that Ruby Rose was hot," I said and chuckled a little, "I tried telling her I was sorry, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't love me." Normani gasped and hugged me, "She loves you, Y/N, but I think she thinks you don't love her." I sighed and reached in my pocket remembering the poem I wrote. "I wrote a poem for her," I said. "Aww..." Ally, Normani, and DJ cooed. "I had plans for us tonight, but I guess I can cancel," I said disappointed. "Is it ok if I go now?" I ask the 3 girls. "Sure, but, do you happen to have a copy of that poem?" Mani asked. "I'll send a pic of it to you, Trap Queen," I said. She nods her head. "Bye guy-girls," I said and they giggled and said, "Bye Y/N be careful." I walked out my house and went into my car. I drove to my friend Chloe's house. I park in her driveway and get out of the car and lock the doors. I knock on her door and she opens the door 20 seconds later. "Y/N! I haven't seen you in a long time!" Chloe chuckled. "It has been a few days Chloe, not a week," I said chuckling. "Here do you want one?" Chloe asked handing me a beer. Still underage drinking, that's the rebellious Chloe I know. "Sure," I said, who cares Mila is mad at me and she's going to regret not forgiving me when I end up back at the house with Chloe helping me there. I followed her upstairs to her room. She turned on the High-Fi stereo she had. I twisted the bottle cap off the beer bottle and started drinking. "So what brings you here?" Chloe asked. "My girlfriend's mad at me, correction. She's pissed off at me cause I said that Ruby Rose was hot," I told her. "Well, I mean, come on! Ruby Rose is sexy!" Chloe exclaimed. "Of course you'd say that, you big gay blueberry," I said. She gasped and put a hand on her chest and feigned hurt. "Just because I dyed my hair blue doesn't mean Imma blueberry," She said and I started laughing. I opened another beer bottle and drank it. "What number is that?" Chloe asked. "It's my third one," I replied while holding up 7 fingers. "You're a lil bit drunk, huh?" She said. "Maybe...Shhh, yes I am," I replied and chugged the last of my 7th one. I opened another one while Chloe started dancing and smoking a cigarette at the same time. I started to videotape her like we used to do when I was in my rebellious stage.

---*25 Minutes Later*---

I have had...let's see how many beers? Oh I've had 12 whole beers and I smoked only 3 cigarettes. I got a phone call from Ally: