More about "Our Abused Protector"

Y/N Y/M/N Nelson- 18, female, i.s.x., senior in Bear Mountain Academy, has a blue eye and green eye, her mom died when Y/N was 12, her dad abuses her and doesn't feed her or her younger brother. Y/N is bullied by the Triple Jackasses of the school: Nathan Prescott, Henry Reed, and Jake Barnes. Y/N and her brother Cody are die-hard Harmonizers. Y/N is friends with Chris and Taylor and only Chris, Taylor, Drew, and Amber know about Y/N's dad. Y/N is a shifter, which she can turn into a wolf, fox, bird, anything.

Cody Ryan Nelson- 14, male, freshman in Bear Mountain Academy, has brown hair and blue eyes, Y/N gives any meals she gets to him, Cody has never gotten abused by his and Y/N's dad because Y/N keeps him safe. Cody is a shifter and can only turn into a wolf and fox, but Y/N is teaching him. Cody is a die-hard Harmonizer and has posters of 5H in his and Y/N's room.

Drew Zero Wright- 18, male, senior, Y/N and Amber's Gay Best Friend, knows about Y/N's Dad, and Y/N and Cody being shifters and he is also a die-hard Harmonizer.

Amber Parker King- 18, female, senior, knows about Y/N and Cody being shifters and about their dad, Drew is her GBF, and Y/N and Amber used to date.